Troubleshooting - The controls are reversed
- The front of the helicopter is facing toward you instead of away from you. Make sure the front of the helicopter is facing away from you and try again.
- You have accidentally reversed the channel controls.
- Turn on the transmitter and connect the battery to the helicopter.
- Press and hold the throttle stick base. Release the stick base when "SE" appears.
- Press the trim button for the control that is reversed. The control indicator on the LCD screen will switch positions, indicating the control direction has been reset.
- Press and hold the throttle stick base until the LCD screen returns to the standard flight display.
- See "Proper Control Operation" to confirm the flight controls.