Model only runs for a few minutes (short run time) (Blast)
- Battery pack is not properly charged
- Charge battery completely.
- Motors are dirty or damaged
- Give the motors a thorough cleaning and then install them back on the motor mounts.
- Drivetrain is binding
- Remove the motor's pinion gear and turn the props to check the drive train for binding.
- Battery won't hold a good charge
- Possibly the battery is damaged or your charger is not charging the battery completely. The battery should be slightly warm after the charge cycle.
- Hot electronics
- Let model cool down between runs.
- Faulty ESC (electronic speed control)
- Send the speed control into Traxxas for service.