Model gets plenty of run time but is slow on top end
- Speed control in Training Mode
- Set ESC to operate in Sport Mode for 100% throttle operation. Refer to manual for details.
- Under geared
- Install a larger pinion gear (more teeth).
- Transmitter throttle trim adjustment is not set correctly
- Set the throttle trim knob to zero and recalibrate your speed control.
- Burned out resister or speed control (mechanical speed controls only)
- Visually inspect the resistor - if it's cracked or discolored replace it with a new one. If the resistor looks fine, you'll need to replace the mechanical speed control. The mechanical speed control includes a new resistor just in case.
- Electronic speed control incorrectly set up
- Follow the ESC set-up instructions in your vehicle's owners manual to properly set the throttle's neutral and end points.