Model Has No Power to Electronics
- Transmitter not switched on
- Turn on the transmitter and then slide the car's on/off switch to the on position. The servos may jump momentarily.
- 4-cell battery holder connector is not properly installed in the receiver
- Make sure the 4-cell battery holder lead is plugged into the "batt" terminal on the receiver and that the pins inside of the connector (plug) are not bent or damaged.
- Batteries in the 4-cell holder are not properly installed
- Properly install the batteries in the 4-cell battery holder (observe polarity) and make sure they make good contact.
- Batteries in the vehicle are weak or completely discharged
- Batteries in the 4-cell battery holder are weak or completely discharged, replace them (AA's), or recharge them (optional rechargeable 6v pack).
- Servo connector is unplugged or loose
- Check the connectors that plug into the receiver to make sure they are connected properly and securely.
- 4-cell battery holder/switch harness wires cut or frayed
- Inspect the harness for damage, and/or replace the damaged 4-cell battery holder.
- Damaged frequency crystal(s) (on Traxxas TQ 27MHz AM radios)
- Replace the damaged crystal set (RX & TX) before continuing to run the model.
- Receiver or transmitter failure
- Return the component to Traxxas for service.