Cracks in the hull
- Nitro from fuel has come in contact with hull
- Perform normal maintenance on hull. After each day of running, clean hull with denatured alcohol to remove oil and dirt from the hull.
- Dropping or driving boat into solid object
- Watch for objects while you are driving. Do not drive boat on shallow water or close to shore.
- Hole or crack in exhaust tube (Nitro Vee)
- Replace the exhaust tube.
- Storing boat in direct sunlight
- ABS plastic must be kept out of direct sunlight during storage.