Thread: Sprint Car???

RC Racer

Sprint Car???

Well I've been wanting a sprint car to put on a trailer I built, but the one I wanted was discontinued and I really don't want to spend $400 on something I'm not going to race. So I was wondering if there were any mods or conversions, if not mods or conversions for a dirt late model. It would be great if they looked like a factory built sprint or late model rc.

Thanks
    Hi-Tech Racing Engines
    Millenium Racing Chassis

RC Competitor
    I'm not too sure which way the steering is setup, but http://www.chuckworksrc.com/Dirt_Oval.php does a nice looking one, it even comes with a body, wing, and wing mounts! I believe it has a center motor mount as well, so if you want to race it, it'll slide really nicely!

RC Racer
    That doesn't look too bad, but I'd like a front wing and not sure of the price. Does anyone else know any other products?
    Hi-Tech Racing Engines
    Millenium Racing Chassis

RC Enthusiast
    What about the Losi Mini Slider 1/18 Sprint? If you want something in 1/10 scale, I suggest going to "Speedy's Racing Parts com" and looking at the reader's rides and checking out the bodies they sell for inspiration.

RC Enthusiast
    Just realized that Losi made a 1/10 Sprint Slider too. They can be had on on-line auction for about $100 bucks. I think I kinda want one now. I'd be pretty cool to chase the cats around the house!

RC Racer
    Ya I wanted the 1/10 slider but I needed some money so yesterday I liked on horizon hobby and it was discontinued. I think I saw a sl2sh conversion on speedy a racing, but I'll check again I would like a 1/10 or 1/8 so it would fit on my trailer.
    Thanks
    Hi-Tech Racing Engines
    Millenium Racing Chassis

RC Racer
    Does anyone know of sprint car conversions or late models that would work I don't have a bandit but it could get one. Is there a car better for a conversion? Is there any links anybody could post?
    Last edited by impulse43; 08-11-2014 at 09:50 AM.
    Hi-Tech Racing Engines
    Millenium Racing Chassis