RC Competitor

Which are the best tire upgrades for the mini summit?

Hey guys, looking for a tire upgrade for the mini summit. I've heard the 2.2 pro line trenchers are really good tires. But i also like the big joe II's. Sand paddles are also an option. All these tires are confusing me, because so many people say the big joe II's are good but even more people say the trenchers are really good tires. But my brother got some pro line sand paws and loves them. Just want some opinions and or pictures. Thanks!

Trenchers are fine tires, but IMO they look silly compared to the Big Joe II's.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Qualifier
    I have the DuraTrax Banditos on the way now. Should have them by Tommarrow. I'll weigh them and run them at skatepark and post a review. These are more on road.
    Those who forfeit liberty 4 security get neither

RC Competitor
    Yea. Im still thinking the Big Joe II's are it. They are big and pretty cool. And USA1 show me the pics of those banditos.

RC Qualifier
    I'd really love to but I'm not real good at stuff like that.

So I was planning on starting new thread and writing review, but i screwed up, and ordered the MT version # DTXC3504 4 1/2" tall. Instead of the ST Banditos DTXC3544 which are 4" tall. Both 2.8 wheels. I will tell u they weigh just over 6 oz. Stock Summit wheel tire just over
    3 oz. I had to try them so I geared it down, 55T spur with the stock pinion. They're to big and heavy.
    Last edited by USA1; 07-08-2014 at 12:15 AM.
    Those who forfeit liberty 4 security get neither

RC Competitor
    Dang. Thats tough. So you ordered the wrong version? That stinks. Order the right version then post pics. Hope you get the right ones!
    It All Started With A 1/16 Summit Vxl......