2 Needle Carb for Pro .15?

Hey guys, I finaly got my nitro Pede running. I really like it so far, it's a blast. My only gripe with it is tunning the carb. I hate only having one needle to tune it with. Is there a better carb that will fit the Pro .15 that has a lsn and hsn? Thanks for the help guys!
    Summit Rustler Sl2sh TMaxx Pnde Slayer Sl4sh

The Pro .15 has a 2 needle carb. The TRX .15 that originally came in the Nitro Sport had the only single needle carb we ever released. If you somehow ended up with a sport carb you can swap it out for the Pro .15 carb which is part 4033. Here is the Pro .15 engine manual.
    "Fortunately son, I says fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency!"
    Foghorn Leghorn

RC Qualifier
    I was reading back in early 2000's of people using the o.s. 10e carb with great results, pretty sure it was the 10e.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...rb-on-a-TRX-15
    People Eating Tasty Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Chicken View Post
    The Pro .15 has a 2 needle carb. The TRX .15 that originally came in the Nitro Sport had the only single needle carb we ever released. If you somehow ended up with a sport carb you can swap it out for the Pro .15 carb which is part 4033. Here is the Pro .15 engine manual.
    Oh wow! I didn't even notice there was a screw there! I had gotten buried under some gunk... Thanks!

I was reading back in early 2000's of people using the o.s. 10e carb with great results, pretty sure it was the 10e.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...rb-on-a-TRX-15
    Thanks! I'll look into that!
    Summit Rustler Sl2sh TMaxx Pnde Slayer Sl4sh