Still new to this so sorry if these are dumb questions
1) The charger only goes to 6 amp. So on a 2s lipo at 6800miah battery. Will you hurt anything only charging it at 6 amp? and will it also work using the dual adaptor.
2) When I use the storage mode can I use the dual adaptor to do it. Should I also set it to 14.8 4s using the dual adaptor???
3) when charging my current X2 2s lipo 4200miah with the dual adaptor on balance charge. I noticed that near the end of the charging cycle the amps drop alot. It drops to .2 to .4 amps near the end?? Is this normal I think its just doing its balancing thing.
1) Charging a little slower will not hurt anything... and will work with the dual charge adapter.
2) Yes, storage mode can be used with the dual adapter. Since the adapter combines the packs in series, cell count doubles.
3) Amperage drops considerably during the balancing phase of the charge. This is when power is being transferred through the balance wires and not the main leads.
Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.
Thank you for answering my questions. You guys have been very helpful