RC Racer

What's a fair price

What's a fair price for a unmodified, low run time, great shape traxxas spartan with the new tqi controller and 2 3s 5000 mah traxxas lipos. Could also include a trailer with it as well. Any help would be great.

RC Champion
    Trailers I've never seen for less than $100 and the boat as your described is around $250-300 so about $350-$400. The price does vary per individual but this is the price that is common in south Texas.
    Spartan Jet Boat
    Alias
    Fiero GTP

RC Racer
    Including lipos or just the boat?

RC Champion
    I wouldn't give my lipos with a sale unless its a friend who is brand new to the hobby. So that sounds like a fair price with or without lipos.
    Spartan Jet Boat
    Alias
    Fiero GTP

RC Qualifier
    If everything was included and they were pretty good name brand lipos I would say anywhere between $450-$550.