Thread: Red Jato parts

RC Racer

Red Jato parts

Need a lil bit of help. I want to go completely all Red Anord parts. Having a hard time to find a site that carries every part without shopping from site to site.

RC Qualifier
    Good luck. The only thing I can suggest is buy all silver, strip the blue off the stock parts and find someone who anodizes.

Nitro chicken actually has a pretty bad anodized rustler, maybe two. Atleast I think it was him.
    Last edited by Chubaka; 05-26-2014 at 09:07 AM.
    People Eating Tasty Animals

RC Racer
    I am seeing that going full Chrome is easier. Still going to stick with the red and everything else will be blue RPM parts with some blue anod parts. Next stop is finding a kewl body for it.

RC Qualifier
    Keep in mind one companys red or blue may be different shades then another companys red or blue.
    People Eating Tasty Animals

RC Champion
    Will 190mm street car bodies fit the jato well? I'm looking at getting one, lots of "keel" bodies there if they do
    This parrot is NO MORE!!! This is an ex-parrot!!!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LBarnes66 View Post
    Need a lil bit of help. I want to go completely all Red Anord parts. Having a hard time to find a site that carries every part without shopping from site to site.
    Found this by accident hope it helps http://www.atomikrc.com/collections/traxxas-alloy-parts

RC Racer
    Thanx Obi. Now I can deck it completely out.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LBarnes66 View Post
    Thanx Obi. Now I can deck it completely out.
    No problem, like i said i found them by accident so i dnt kno anything abt the qualityof their materials or their customer service, but i think im going to do the same thing if i can find some decent reviews on them.....im gonna go with the red and grey parts they have, they seem like a sick color combo!