RC Competitor

slash 2wd no throttle

I finally got around today to play with my slash. I use the same controller for my tmaxx and slash a new tqi, last week I has the maxx going and everything was fine. I plug my battery in, turn everything on and nothing but steering.I checked the receiver the ESC was plugged iinto the 3rd slot channel 2 still nothing. If I switch them around (ESC and steering servo) the ESC works great and I get just a little bit of steering. I set everything back to default per Traxxas customer service and still nothing. after messing with the slash a link the controller back to the tmaxx and it works fine. So I pulled the receiver out of the maxx and put to in the slash and still no throttle. I am confused anyone have any idea what else I could try.

RC poster
    i also have a problem with my servos, my channel 1 works, (steering servo) but my channel 2 (throttle channel) does not work, my new esc works on channel 1, not on channel 2, my receiver box and transmitter are brand new, and paired, any ideas ppl, i think the receiver box is broke already, ow and my steering servo will not work on channel 2 either!

RC Competitor
    Mine started working again I dunno why but the one receiver only works in the tmaxx.