Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    Man them true scale trucks look sick! Love them!

Sent from my neXus⁴ using tapatalk 2
    <P4de VXL|Castle 3800kv|MM2|MIP|STRC|Proline|SPC>

RC Qualifier
    Love them Scalers. I'm working on one too.
    Just Bash it!
    4x4 Pede
    Two 2wd Pede

I agree I'd rather have the old Powerwagon, but the other still reminds me of my wife's Dodge truck when we met...
    What broke, uh, needs upgrading now?

I'm brand new to the TRX 4Pede... Bought a used 4Pede with only a metal roll cage but haven't run it yet. With all the aluminum prev owner put on it + alum bead locks I can't believe how much it weighs.

How much does 4Pede share/differ from the Sl4sh?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by OlorinTharkun View Post
    I'm brand new to the TRX 4Pede... Bought a used 4Pede with only a metal roll cage but haven't run it yet. With all the aluminum prev owner put on it + alum bead locks I can't believe how much it weighs.

How much does 4Pede share/differ from the Sl4sh?
    Chassis, center driveshaft, reciever box, body posts, front/rear bumper. Pretty sure those are the only things different.

RC Qualifier
    Got the Parma 67 ford out into the sunshine for a photo shoot. Really hard to make the color changing paint show up in pics, they really dont do it justice. As you walk around the truck it changes from green to gray to pink. Pretty cool. I didnt even realize it when i bought the paint that it was color changing. Its a pactra paint but i dont remember the color.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

RC Qualifier
    Want those wheels and tires lol

RC Qualifier
    I did a good bit of lookin before i came up with that combo. I love the scale look they've got. They perform quite well too but ive never had trenchers. Im gonna have to build a scaler one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ramflames View Post
    Love them Scalers. I'm working on one too.
    Would like to see whats doin. Post a pic if you can.

Anyone else done color changing paint on their pede bodies. Id love to see them. Im tryin to figure out how to merge my posts cooleocool, i guess just reply with quote right? Regular forum users don't have the ability to merge posts. -cooleo
    Last edited by cooleocool; 04-26-2014 at 08:58 AM. Reason: merge

Yeah that's what's on my new Ford f100 body but you will have to wait a bit lol it was pactra cobalt blue but it's got like a purple ish colour in it as well......peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Cant wait to see it spennie.

RC Qualifier
    I can't post picks of my scaler project. Different brand. I sent an E-mail to Proline. I have not gotten a response. RoscoeP, Your Ford body looks AMAZING in the sun. We haven't had a sunny day in three days. I'll get one of mine when I can. Mine changes from yellow, green and gold.
    Just Bash it!
    4x4 Pede
    Two 2wd Pede

I can't post picks of my scaler project. Different brand. I sent an E-mail to Proline. I have not gotten a response. RoscoeP, Your Ford body looks AMAZING in the sun. We haven't had a sunny day in three days. I'll get one of mine when I can. Mine changes from yellow, green and gold.
    You could pop the body off and post pics of just the body... of course, a sunny day would help with that too!

RC Qualifier
    Here is my Axial G6 body on the P4de. It does have the right wheelbase, but the front fender flare would need trimmed off, and/or some smaller tires. The Proline2.2/3.0 Interco Super Swampers would look good with this body and some Proline beadlocks for the scale look.
    The last pic is my first scale build. Heres my progress/build thread...http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial...-g6-build.html
    The message above or below may or may not be true

Man thats a sweet crawler dude I have been toying with the idea but I need a rwd beast like a rustler or bandit first......peace

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Man thats a sweet crawler dude I have been toying with the idea but I need a rwd beast like a rustler or bandit first......peace
    Thanks Spencer! I thought that the stampede was a money pit, until I got the G6 kit. Two totally different rc's but both make the same grin across my face...

Cool my mate has just given me a new radio and receiver but I can't say what brand so I am looking into 2wd rollers at the mo I have lots of money pits too in the shape of helicopters.......peace

RC Qualifier
    Man that rubicon is awesome!!.. Well done my man. Love the scale look. Thats the reason i started this thread. Here's a pic of my summit just to get the juices flowin.
    [IMG][/IMG]

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirschowl View Post
    Here is my Axial G6 body on the P4de. It does have the right wheelbase, but the front fender flare would need trimmed off, and/or some smaller tires. The Proline2.2/3.0 Interco Super Swampers would look good with this body and some Proline beadlocks for the scale look.
    The last pic is my first scale build. Heres my progress/build thread...http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial...-g6-build.html
    That's great on a pede. May I ask what the part numbers are for that body ?

Quote Originally Posted by roscoeP View Post
    Man that rubicon is awesome!!.. Well done my man. Love the scale look. Thats the reason i started this thread. Here's a pic of my summit just to get the juices flowin.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    That's just sick man I love the action shot and that colour pops..........peace

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.k View Post
    That's great on a pede. May I ask what the part numbers are for that body ?

AX80129, AX80130 for the cage top and sides, AX80085, AX80086 for the light bar and lenses (but would probably rip pretty bad on the P4de during roll overs, could be used without it) and AX04038 for the body

[IMG][/IMG]
    How do those IROK's work on your Summit? I used them for my scale 1.9's, but they plugged up with dirt and didn't self clean very well with the clay soil we typically have around here, so I got the Pitbulls Rock Beast which I absolutely love.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 04-28-2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: merge

RC Qualifier
    Ive only had them since beginning of last winter and the only mud ive got them into so far was the brown puddle in the background. I havent had near the time i would like since spring broke. As far as crawling on the rocks im real happy with them. Had to upgrade the servos just because of shear size. They're 8&1/2 inches tall. Almost as good crawling as the stock canyons which are pretty hard to beat. I would guess they dont clean themselves of mud too well. To many nooks and crannies. Overall im real happy with them and the boys over at the crawler course at lhs were blown away when superpenny (that's what i named her) showed up. They're all runnin 1/10 scalers like the little one entering the puddle in the background.

RC Qualifier
    Has anyone made this body fit the p4de. Its the hpi 69 camaro. I would guess some trimming would be necessary. Love the look of the late 60's camaro and i bet it would look great. I made a 69 charger body fit so i think it might be possible.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by roscoeP; 04-29-2014 at 06:44 PM.

RC Competitor
    Is there a pre-painted raptor body available for the pede?

RC Qualifier
    Search tra5814x for white and tra5814r for red prepainted, says fits slash but im sure you can make it fit the p4de too. Imo custom painting them is more than half the fun.

RC Champion
    Here is a Chevy body i did awhile back.It is just sitting on the chassis in the pic.
    [IMG][/IMG]

RC Qualifier
    Good lookin chevy. Those green spiderwebs are just what peter parker would put on his pede. Man that pede is in good shape not even any road rash on the wheelie bar wheels. Pics musta been shortly after purchase. Mount that thing up and get some rash goin!

RC Qualifier

Stampede 4x4 body ideas

Looks nice.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 04-30-2014 at 05:49 PM.

RC Champion
    Sold the 4x4 pede to get an EMBE. The web was a stencil i got on e bay.I got the same stencil in the mail today going to do a Proline 80s Chevy body for my maxx.
    Here is another pic diff. view
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by snowfighter; 04-30-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Cant wait to see it spennie.
    Dude I will have some pictures up by the weekend for the new body and I will also give you a list of mods I have on my beast.......peace

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfighter View Post
    Sold the 4x4 pede to get an EMBE. The web was a stencil i got on e bay.I got the same stencil in the mail today going to do a Proline 80s Chevy body for my maxx.
    Here is another pic diff. view
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Is it this 80's chevy you're doin? This one is one of my only plain bodies ive done. Sometimes less is more.
    [IMG][/IMG]

RC Champion
    Nice but no. 80s Chevy pick up body.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pro-Line...item5afe6a7b81

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Dude I will have some pictures up by the weekend for the new body and I will also give you a list of mods I have on my beast.......peace
    Lookin forward to it spennie.....

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfighter View Post
    Nice but no. 80s Chevy pick up body.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pro-Line...item5afe6a7b81
    Ahh, i see, did 1 of those for my pede.
    [IMG][/IMG]

RC Qualifier
    Proline's response...

Unfortunately we do not currently offer any Dodge Ram bodies specific for the Traxxas Stampede . However, we appreciate your feedback and will be happy to take your suggestion into consideration for future product ideas.

We currently release new products on the 15th of the month. Please let me know if you would like to be added to our e-mail listing and be automatically updated with special offers and new products as they are released.

However, there is a possibility that an item of this type will be released in the near future.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!
    Just Bash it!
    4x4 Pede
    Two 2wd Pede

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Magstang1 View Post
    Is there a pre-painted raptor body available for the pede?
    Pricey$$$ but here ya go....http://prolineracing.com/bodies/pre-...vt-clear-body/

RC Qualifier
    Wow! That is pricy...too pricy for me.
    Just Bash it!
    4x4 Pede
    Two 2wd Pede

RC Qualifier
    Proline's response...

Unfortunately we do not currently offer any Dodge Ram bodies specific for the Traxxas Stampede . However, we appreciate your feedback and will be happy to take your suggestion into consideration for future product ideas.

We currently release new products on the 15th of the month. Please let me know if you would like to be added to our e-mail listing and be automatically updated with special offers and new products as they are released.

However, there is a possibility that an item of this type will be released in the near future.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!
    Thanks for puttin in the word that there's dodge fans out there like us that are interested. Lets hope they make one.

RC Champion
    Ahh, i see, did 1 of those for my pede.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Ya thats the body.

RC Qualifier
    Snowfighter post a pic when you get it done. I always like gettin ideas and seeing them when they're still nice and shiny.

+1 on that I dig new paint jobs just before they get bashed to bits dude.......peace