RC Qualifier

TQI TX AND 2 6518 no servo no throttle

Wanted newer style remote other then 2218 so I bought a tqi with docking base and 2 6518 receivers . Thing one my rc run tekin and other run hobbywing esc . With the 2218 tx have no issues ..
    With TQI both 6518 will bind and solid greenlights . But esc won't arm and throttle trigger won't do anything . Now after searching so many threads n multiple forums , reading the menu trees and reversing servos and whatnot I'm stuck . The wheels will stay cocked to one side and no forward or reverse as I don't believe the esc is programmed , I tried calibrating and will recognize neutral but not throttle/forward or reverse, my hobbywing esc won't eventecognize neutral . I bought them n dollarhobbys got great deal remote and 2 reciever for $75 shipped . But not I'm kinda wishing woulda pony up $100 and just got. Real remote systelike futbaba
    Last edited by BennyG6; 04-17-2014 at 08:43 PM.
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

Things to check/try:

Make sure that the ESC is plugged into channel 2; it is the 3rd slot on the receiver.
    Reverse the throttle channel on your controller... I have had to do that to get some ESC's to arm.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks I have pretty much tried it all
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER