Question NimH traxxas original 8.4v , how long does it last, can I re use after long storage

Hi guys about a year back , I had the old 8.4 NiMH traxxas batteries from a 2wd pede.

I totally for got them, but I had dissembled it fro experiments, I was wondering since I have not used them for a while, is it possible to recharge and also how long do these batteries last if it has not been use in a while.

To rebuild and solder them what copper plate connectors are you guys using or any standard electrical connectors should be fine. I intend to re-connect it and use it once in a while, will they work on brushless systems like MMP 3800 etc. or not even worthed, I have several lipos, but just trying to revive these or get rid of them , they have had only a few runs between November 2012 and Jan 2013

Thanks
    Live life to the fullest

if it has been apart and in storage and you have lipos i would just get rid of it. my nimh batteries have neer lasted through long storage well.
    Whatever you are, be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimdog View Post
    if it has been apart and in storage and you have lipos i would just get rid of it. my nimh batteries have neer lasted through long storage well.
    Thanks, just my thought, I think I rendered them useless....stick to my LiPos
    Live life to the fullest