So, over the past few weeks seeing as the snow is beginning to melt here in Canada, I decided i'd start up the old hobby again, so i did some research and almost instantly knew what i wanted to do.
So here it is, this is generally the first few steps of all the upgrades I plan to do to it, like all the drivetrain conversion so it can better handle all the extra torque and power but nevertheless here is the current standing, just finished it last night.
Upgrades since bought:
1/10th scale Mamba Max Pro 6s Cap / CC 5700kv Motor 3s Cap
2 x SPC Li-Po 2500mah 50C 7.4v
Proline Titus Beadlocks w/ Dirt Hawg tires
Spektrum DX2E rx/tx
HiTec Drop-in Servo
(Waiting on charger so i can run a full lipo through it)
I've only ran it for about 10 minutes total on just what was left on the lipos when they were shipped to my house since i couldn't wait any longer.
I saw that the other big block thread got quite a bit attention, so if you have any questions or concerns relating to the topic, feel free to ask.
I will be updating this thread with speed info and run times and whatever else as soon as i get my hands on a charger
So stay tuned