Sorry for the wait. Pivot balls haven't came in yet and I'm getting ready to dye the dust boots. No progress made on the 3906 ether.
Having trouble with dying the rubber dust boots black and I am out of powder dye. I going to give liquid dye a try. I got the pivot balls a week ago so whether or not if the dying process will be a success, I'm going to finish up the front/rear section.
Its been long since my last post, but I went through a tough time. I had three kittens that passed away at different times so I am trying to resume the build. I been spray painting the chassis braces and receiver box blue a couple days of ago. I have not done any dying yet since that difficult time.