RC Qualifier

Does Your's Sit Level

I never bothered to check before heavily modifying my car but now the front end sits noticeably higher in the front end. I installed oiled filled shocks and the motor and esc I installed are lighter than stock. The shocks are in the same position as the stocks were. Does anyone else sag in the back stock or otherwise?

RC Qualifier
    Mine seems level after changing shocks and esc / motor, so I'm not sure why that may be the case for you. Any pics? What shock oil did u use?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by cossack4 View Post
    Mine seems level after changing shocks and esc / motor, so I'm not sure why that may be the case for you. Any pics? What shock oil did u use?
    The oil that came with the LaTrax brand oil filled shocks (30wt). Maybe I didn't fill them evenly? Thought I did... photo coming soon
    Last edited by cMc214; 02-13-2014 at 02:38 PM.

RC Qualifier
    I used two nuts to make it easier to see

Did you remove the shock towers? If so, you might have put the rear in the front, and the front in the rear. The rear shock tower is taller than the front. Good luck!
    Summit Rustler Sl2sh TMaxx Pnde Slayer Sl4sh

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    Did you remove the shock towers? If so, you might have put the rear in the front, and the front in the rear. The rear shock tower is taller than the front. Good luck!
    You are the man Wolfslash16, that is exactly what I did. Thanks a bunch!!! :-)