Sorry about the lipo questions, but this is a charging question for lipos
Hi, I was wondering if the traxxas 2-3cell lipo balance chargers that I am using are ok for the lipos they are charging. I also have some questions about how to use a lipo in terms of charging and and discharging it properly (not puncturing it), and the proper way to store a lipo battery at what certain capacity.
The main rules for lipos are;
1. Do not completely discharge. many chargers will not charge if the cell voltage is below 3 volts
2. If you are going to store the a long time charge only to aprox. 80% (3.8volts)
3. never puncture, always be present during charge, If a lipo swells do not use it
4. In multi cell lipos the correct charger will charge each cell individually
5. the useful voltage range is aprox 3.7 to 4.2 volts.
I'm sure there are other opinions and things I forgot. Don
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should post this question in the LiPO section. Might get a lot more feedback that way.
No problem. I am sure a lot more people will help you out. You could also message Jakey or Jimmie Neutron. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to batteries and chargers.
Sent from my SCH-I535