RC poster

Glow plug lead wire 3.3

I'm totally new to rc understand it all but how do I take the old glow plug lead wire and install a new one already bought a new one

RC Champion
    If you are just replacing an existing wire, disconnect the wire from the short lead off the square plug( where you insert the ez starter wand they with a long nose plier, grip the outside of the wire in the engine head and pull straight up. do not bend or twist the plug. It should pop off.. installation is the reverse of removal in that order.
    Maxx3.3/ rusty5700/ slash3800/ slash5700 /4tec3.3

RC poster
    I figured it out

RC poster
    Thank you cenracer1

Added advice, get some heat shrink tubing long enough to cover the blue wire, put two pieces on. Do one at a time and make sure the wire cools before you put the 2nd piece of heat shrink on. This will help it last longer.

Believe it or not, a wing will also help prevent that blue waire from being torn up if/when you flip and also will help protect your engine as well as improved handling when going off of jumps... Found out the hard way when my wing came off on a practice night... It does make a difference and I never installed my wing for that reason, but for the others... Pleasant surprise.
    Founder of H.U.A.
    I spent What??