RC Racer

What do we have here?

At first I thought it was a hawk.. But it has a different motor position... Any help?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Looks like a Radicator, with Hawk front bumper. The original bumper stretch's across the whole width of the tires. Also looks like shocks off the Bullet.

Here's a couple pics of mine I had a few years back.

Last edited by dave00bear; 02-23-2014 at 04:59 PM.
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

+1 on Radicator. Bullet shocks, truck rear body mount, Bullet/Hawk/Eagle front bumper, and what looks to be a shady home made front body mount.

I also love seeing pics of old Traxxas vehicles where the owner, for whatever reason, doesn't install the aluminum spacers where the rear camber links attach to the bulkhead and/or attach the other end of the link to the rear of the hub carrier. I see it a lot while searching ebay and wonder if these people really don't notice that there's a major problem with the rear links.

RC Racer
    I got it in a bulk purchase. What do you suppose it's worth? I was able to drive it around already

RC Competitor
    What's it worth? That's up to you pal. Is that a Novak 410 M5? Gee I don't know what it's worth. Just keep it and run it every so often. It's about what it's worth to you. I have a couple of older Traxxas rigs and to me; they are worth $1million dollars each. Sorry for the jerkishness, I have a "thing" for older Traxxas vehics.

RC Qualifier
    It is a Radicator with a Rad 2 front bumper and truck rear body mount. It was essentially the same vehicle with a change of the front shock towers and the aluminum parts around the motor. Also appears to have some older hawk, stampede or rustler front carriers and drive shafts. Same parts except in black. I owned the Rad 2 as a kid but didn't really know the difference between the original and the two till I started looking for parts to rebuild mine here recently.

It worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. Obviously if it is sentimental to you it will end up with a larger price tag just because of the memories associated with it.
    If it didn't break you can do it again.

RC Racer
    No attachments. I've owned it for 2 days lol. Fair price