RC poster

HELP!! I have a Dr-1 and need some help!!

ok so i wanted a heli ever sense they came out like 10 years ago.. was at a store saw one for 6 bucks and i had to get a better 1 right away and dint want to wait for shipping from an online store so i went to my local hobby shop saw the Dr-1 and was like it traxxas it has to be good!! but I've had nothing but issues. i flew it 3 times then the tail boom bent and i tried to fix it and it snapped and i also lost the flybar linkage piece and all the parts are on back order.. i need help adjusting the swash plate, servos and need to know if there is another heli like the dr-1.. like a re-brand or if this IS a re brand what is it based from. i would live to get some upgrades too!! if any one can help me at all please do just take a second and point me in the right direction.. i payed 60 bucks flew it 3 times.. i could have got the v911, h911, syma f3 and more... i want to fly my darn heli!!

RC poster
    17 People have viewed this post and not 1 person posted anything!!! come on give me something here

RC Competitor
    Check out my post "Jury Rigged Repair . . . " because the tail boom on my DR-1 broke, too.

Lost the flybar linkage? Surprising. Mine was difficult to remove when I had to replace a broken flybar.

When flying, discretion if the better part of ego. When getting out of control, kill the throttle.

RC poster
    traxxas just started in to the world of flight.
    it sounds like they need to fix a few things.
    I personally have a blade mcx I don't know how many times I have crashed it and have only fixed it twice, the parts are cheap so I recommend shopping around and actually talking to the people who work at the hobbies shop they are quit knowable