Thread: Problems

RC Racer

Problems

My summit will not go. The motor isn't receiving power at all. Only my steering servos work. I have a mamba monster 2 with 2200 kv motor. With a cc bec pro connected properly and the car still won't go and the ESC won't calibrate. Any ideas??

Problems

Won't calibrate is it a new install? If so check the esc plug is in the Rx correctly,did it myself once a day of pulling my hair out don't know how I missed it but I did.
    Mine I believe, kept indicating throttle not at neutral or something similar.

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Racer
    No it is not a new install. It worked for 10 months then stopped 2 weeks ago so I got a bec and installed it. It still doesn't work or calibrate.

RC Racer
    When you mean calibrate, do you mean like your esc wont finish the calibration or the esc acts like its not even receiving signals from the receiver? For instance, it will let you set the throttle end point but wont allow setting the brake end point, or like when in calibration mode, it wont even accept inputs?
    Tekin 1900kv/Rx8 Summit
    1/10th Rally

Are you feeding the BEC directly into the receiver?
    Did you remove the red wire from the receiver?

I couldn't get my MM2 to calibrate once until I reversed the throttle channel on the controller.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post
    Are you feeding the BEC directly into the receiver?
    Did you remove the red wire from the receiver?

I couldn't get my MM2 to calibrate once until I reversed the throttle channel on the controller.
    I am connecting it thru a y harness. Castle tech support said to do y harness.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by 10collin21 View Post
    When you mean calibrate, do you mean like your esc wont finish the calibration or the esc acts like its not even receiving signals from the receiver? For instance, it will let you set the throttle end point but wont allow setting the brake end point, or like when in calibration mode, it wont even accept inputs?
    It will only accept the full throttle. Nothing else it just stops after that

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by summit13TN View Post
    It will only accept the full throttle. Nothing else it just stops after that
    Hmmm. Just to verify, youre following the mm2 calibration instructions right? I hate to ask but sometimes people do miss something. Just wanting to start with basics before moving on. I did notice you mentioned it was working before, is there anything you possibly did between then and now? Overheat maybe or submersion or such?
    Tekin 1900kv/Rx8 Summit
    1/10th Rally

Did you remove the red wire from the ESC to the receiver?
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Champion
    If using the stock traxxas remote did u move the 50/50 70/30 switch. Or accidently get into the programing mode and mistakenly move one of the adjustment knobs? Did u try returning everything back to factory settings

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Yes to all three