Thread: motor

RC poster

motor

How long has it took for those who needed new ones to get em? Im still waiting on mine since dec 23rd. Was told a week to get em here, called back just now and Was told no big deal if I dont have them by this tuesday to call back. Glad I spent a 150 to have a paperweight. I had it for about 35 hours when the motor went out. This is ridiculous

RC Racer
    I called about mine on Dec-27th and they told me the same thing. I called back on Monday Jan-6th and they told me I would have them today so I'm assuming they were shipped. But nothing came today. So fingers are crossed for tomorrow.

RC Racer
    Called on mine day after Xmas 26. And yes I'm still waiting. I ended up buying another one and it lasted me about a week and bamn 2 motors out. So I got 2 alias down just waiting for motors. No lhs has them in stock either

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I can understand the frustration but this kind of issue is common with a new product, especially one that has been has popular as the Alias has been. A Traxxas employee posted they received a shipment this week and had another shipment on the way so I would assume the motor availablilty situation is going to be getting better soon.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
    I can understand the frustration but this kind of issue is common with a new product, especially one that has been has popular as the Alias has been. A Traxxas employee posted they received a shipment this week and had another shipment on the way so I would assume the motor availablilty situation is going to be getting better soon.
    Thanks for the info.. As long as I'm not in the dark and I know what's going on it makes me feel better...

RC poster
    I just got an email mine has been shipped.

Well one thing to remember is that UPS has been playing catch up down here after the ice storm. They are days behind on deliveries as well as their tracking system has been having issues also.

A lot of orders go out UPS then get transferred to your local USPS.

Typical orders take 7-10 days with-in the US. The issue with UPS is causing a lot of delays.
    slash 4x4 lcg, telluride(modded), TCP........and other things

RC Racer
    Good news here! I called December 26th and I got mine today!!!!!!! Now I just need to install it. I never thought this day would come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MERV, Broken Alias.

RC poster
    Was ur motor shipped ups or usps? The guy gave me a number and told me usps and I track it and its bouncing around Maryland and I live in southedn Indiana. Tried to explain that to the guy I spoke with but he wasn't interested, he didnt want to give me the tracking number because " its a ton of numbers " . I finally had to say so your refusing to give me the number before he would do it.

RC poster
    Mine is being shipped ups it says.

RC poster
    Mine came USPS. You might as well just order and pay for a new 4 pack from any online retailer at this Rate anyways. You will need them sooner or later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Mine said ups and usps on the package. Kind of strange but whatever.......
    MERV, Broken Alias.

RC poster
    Sux bad cuz the day amd half I had it I loved it, but honestly id just assume my money back at this point. I mean sell a product that breaks after less than 2 days then lie about when ill get replacement parts, Traxxas should just give me a new one take their junk back and figure out what theyre doin wrong cuz this is kinda a ripoff. Pay for somethin but cant use it for a month .....if it were an automobile the lemon law would cover it.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by radionewb View Post
    Sux bad cuz the day amd half I had it I loved it, but honestly id just assume my money back at this point. I mean sell a product that breaks after less than 2 days then lie about when ill get replacement parts, Traxxas should just give me a new one take their junk back and figure out what theyre doin wrong cuz this is kinda a ripoff. Pay for somethin but cant use it for a month .....if it were an automobile the lemon law would cover it.
    Yeah I'm annoyed about the lying too. They told me motors were in stock and would take about a week and I would have it. I later found out that was a lie. They did not have them in stock. I called back and they told me my order would ship Monday (Jan-6) and I would have it Jan-10. Well its Jan-11 now and still no package

I was really hoping the postman would have had it for me today. Nothing came but bills lol..

Traxxas in typical fashion will do its best to take care of all its customers as soon as it can. The rhetoric above is getting thick and there is no cause for accusations of falsehood. I think it's time to close this thread as it has become less than helpful and because you should be given a chance to take a breath before you continue to burn your bridges.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =