Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 58
  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79

    Fastest Most Torque Waterproof Motor?

    Hello again,

    I have been having a blast in the snow with my Slash. In doing so I have been thinking I would like to upgrade the motor. being new to this hobby I would like to cut down what could be many weeks of research and just ask you pros on here.

    I would like to really upgrade the motor in my Slash 4x4. I am not opposed to also upgrading the speed controller also. Would love a motor that is a huge upgrade from the stock motor and it would need to also be waterproof. Want the ability to use a 4 cell lipo since I have some for my Team Associated buggy. My goal is to get much more topend speed and torque. Money is not a big deal, I am already in deep so why stop now lol. So what are some good options for a waterproof motor?

    Thank You!

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wolfslash16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riverton Utah
    Posts
    4,509
    I think what your looking for is a Castle MM2 with the Traxxas Funny car motor. Links below.

    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXDAXB&P=ML

    http://www.dollarhobbyz.com/traxxas/...ess-motor.html
    2SummitE/TmaxxVillainSlash2&4SlayerPndeTeton

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    398


    The MM2/2650 is my choice others say its over the top. I say on 3s its perfect for me i havent tried 4s yet. I got my combo from power hobby for 215 shipped use power10 as discount code gets you 10% off your order cheapest place online i found

    My truck is set up very mildly right now I am going to go higher gearing and tighter slipper soon
    Last edited by cmistac; 01-04-2014 at 04:19 PM.
    Slash 4x4 MMP/2800kv

    Slash 4x4 LGC MM2/2650kv

  4. #4
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Nice guys! What do I need to do to fit that motor in the Slash? It looks much bigger that the stock motor. Also, will I half to change my spur gear?

    Thank you!

  5. #5
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    398


    The ESC mounts right up on LCG so all you have to buy is the ESC mount which screws straight in to the chassis $5 in parts with shipping. HCG needs stampede receiver box so it ls $10-15 to install it on there


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slash 4x4 MMP/2800kv

    Slash 4x4 LGC MM2/2650kv

  6. #6
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Nice! So how fast should I expect this combo to go? ohh and what modle is that motor? It's diffrent than the one in the like the other guy posted.

  7. #7
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by musman View Post
    Nice! So how fast should I expect this combo to go? ohh and what modle is that motor? It's diffrent than the one in the like the other guy posted.
    The 2400kv Is a 550 can 1/10 scale motor and the 2650 is an 1/8 scale motor, either will bolt up but you will need a different mount for the mm2.
    I've run both motors and their great, I've since went with the 2400 in both my 4wds but this is just my opinion, their both more than the truck can deal with and 4s capable, however the MM2 doesn't come as a combo with the 2400kv, you'll have to buy them separately.
    Both motors will take the slash to speeds over 80mph.
    As soon as the weather breaks I'm going for 100mph +.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by billy-bones; 01-07-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  8. #8
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    That truck looks awesome! Ok, cool, looks like i will be doing a little research and making a decision. Been having a lot of fun in the snow with the Slash lately. I will have the stock motor worn out soon lol.

  9. #9
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by musman View Post
    That truck looks awesome! Ok, cool, looks like i will be doing a little research and making a decision. Been having a lot of fun in the snow with the Slash lately. I will have the stock motor worn out soon lol.
    If your after pure speed the 2650 may be more up you ally.
    That would be my opinion anyway, if your looking for the best all around fit in the slash My opinion would be go with the 2400.
    Either way for waterproof you'll want the MM2.
    My trucks never see any type of moisture so I run the tekin gen 2 RX-8.
    Heres a pic of the 2650 mounted with the tekin.
    Thank you for the complement.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  10. #10
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    398
    Just watch your temps and be nice to it. I sold mine for 125. So it's like you get a rebate on your new motor choice

    Watch videos on YouTube it helped me a lot you'll find a bunch of videos on the 2400 as its the more popular and cheaper priced motor as well as castle recommend 1/10th scale motor but I talked to few people at castle and the 2650 is also a good choice and depends on how you want to drive it really or what you want to do with it in the future. I have an email into castle now I'm waiting on the response from but I usually just call its a lot faster lol.

    I was frustrated with the lack of available information for the 2650 so I'm starting my own. So far I've got 10 packs through it on 3s @ 18/54 and love that its cold but temps are 109 highest I've seen at full speed in parking lot 25-30 mins straight. It performed well didn't wheelie head straight line in the dirt of course with throttle control. I'm open to tests if youd like I I can be it done ill do it.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slash 4x4 MMP/2800kv

    Slash 4x4 LGC MM2/2650kv

  11. #11
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mainah
    Posts
    297
    Most only talk about what they have in their car on this website. lol

    2650 is good if your only looking at 4s and have no intentions of ever going higher in the future.
    2400 I believe is okay up to 5s. Don't quote me on that one
    2200 if you might try 6s on for size in the future.

    The 2400 does seem to fit the slash the best as billy was saying; it doesn't weigh to much and has plenty of torque to get the truck moving. Its good for both high speed runs and some off-road bashing. My friend ran this motor for a few weeks but went for the 2200 after.

    The 2650, people seem to like it for speed runs in the parking lot. I don't see many bashers hitting up the dirt tracks to often with this motor. People seem to like it, I've never used it. Personally I'd just go for the 2200.

    The 2200 is a beast and has the most torque. It can do speed runs just like the other two but does the best off road because its the least likely to get warm, meaning 4s even on a 100degree day, mowing through the grass. The other motors wont run as cool as this motor will though it does have a tendency to destroy parts .
    Last edited by Finkledbody; 01-07-2014 at 04:15 PM.

  12. #12
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    Most only talk about what they have in their car on this website. lol

    2650 is good if your only looking at 4s and have no intentions of ever going higher in the future.
    2400 I believe is okay up to 5s. Don't quote me on that one
    2200 if you might try 6s on for size in the future.

    The 2400 does seem to fit the slash the best as billy was saying; it doesn't weigh to much and has plenty of torque to get the truck moving. Its good for both high speed runs and some off-road bashing. My friend ran this motor for a few weeks but went for the 2200 after.

    The 2650, people seem to like it for speed runs in the parking lot. I don't see many bashers hitting up the dirt tracks to often with this motor. People seem to like it, I've never used it. Personally I'd just go for the 2200.

    The 2200 is a beast and has the most torque. It can do speed runs just like the other two but does the best off road because its the least likely to get warm, meaning 4s even on a 100degree day, mowing through the grass. The other motors wont run as cool as this motor will though it does have a tendency to destroy parts .
    Every body here has one of these systems I pretty much have them both the 2650 and a 2800 that we all know is pretty much the same as 2400 but I never spoke on the 2400's performance so..........

    Castle does not recommend higher then 4s on the 2400 in a 4wd slash but both are capable of doing 6s but say goodbye to your warranty. The 2650 "use" is in truggy racing which is limited to 4s usually. I am strictly a basher and decided on the 2650 because the 1/8th scale system doesn't have to work as hard as the 1/10th scale 2400 system but its still winter so the jury is out on that. furthermore running 3s when a motor is made for 4s will have the same effect as a motor made for 6s running 4s.

    Now one might say why get the "smaller" 2650 and not go big with the 2200 to ME it came down to battery power needed to power the system. that 2200 need at least 4s to run right and not damage batteries. 4s is uncontrollable for bashing the 2650 on 3s in a handful for bashing its all I need for now only reason I've been driving my 2650 in a parking lot is Im testing the truck out and i dont want to freeze. Plus my bulletproof body is going to be a week or so more.

    oh and the 2650 same gearing same battery same everything is going to be the fastest because it has the highest kv.2200 will have the highest torque.
    Slash 4x4 MMP/2800kv

    Slash 4x4 LGC MM2/2650kv

  13. #13
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26
    The 2650 is a awesome motor for this car, want more speed and control and program features go with the Tekin setup! Lots of fun and tuff, I have rebuilt this car from 2 high speed crashes and only thing not yet replaced is the electronics. I have crashed at over 70 both times. Really fast but not a lot of control. This car makes everyone say Damb!



    Last edited by Stabone; 01-07-2014 at 09:31 PM.

  14. #14
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,610
    I like the body a lot^^, I'm running the jConcepts scalpel right know.
    I've been entertaining a sensored motor for a bit, in fact may pick up a t8 however the 2250 is what I'm decided on.
    I'm just not sure I need a sensored motor for speed as thats all the scalpel does.
    I really like the RX-8, just bought my second one.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  15. #15
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Wow a lot of responses! And a lot too think about. Ill be using my Slash for bashing in the street and parking lots, on the grass ect.. I do beat on it. A few weeks ago I finished my first kit. Team Associated RC8.2e with a Tekken 2050 motor LRP IX8 esc, sensored and telemetry. ...all that goodbstuff. So I do have my track car, any my beater, the slash.

    Looks like I may want to really look at the cooler running motor. I hate monitoring the temps, I just want to beat on it and not worry much.

  16. #16
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    398
    Hopefully this will give you an idea of what to expect from the MM2/2650 for bashing on 3s 18/54

    http://youtu.be/HzZIZHFVttI
    Last edited by cmistac; 01-09-2014 at 12:53 AM.
    Slash 4x4 MMP/2800kv

    Slash 4x4 LGC MM2/2650kv

  17. #17
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mainah
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by musman View Post
    Looks like I may want to really look at the cooler running motor. I hate monitoring the temps, I just want to beat on it and not worry much.
    If you hate monitoring temps like I do go with the 2200kv motor. Ultimately, its a bigger can, has more torque so you can gear it more aggresively meaning it will be faster then the 2650. Might not turn as many RPMs but it will do better in the grass. It can take more power, 6s capable so I think its just what you're looking for.

    The fastest most torque waterproof motor.
    Get the 2200kv
    Slash 4x4
    Summit

  18. #18
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,610
    Personal opinions, these are mine.
    The slash was never made for 1/8 scale motors, yes it can, has and will continue to be done.
    The bigger the motor(physical size) the more weight and lipo power it craves and requires, again more weight.
    At 54 years of age many spent building and running 7 second 1/4 mile 1:1 cars.
    IMO to much is just to much, just as you can twist a drag car pushing 1200 hp thru it the same is true of the rcs.
    Certainly this can be done with the proper upgrades and the understanding you'll be replacing things on a regular basis.
    Simply put, have fun while it lasts because its going to break.
    If continuous parts replacing is your thing, have a blast and shoot for the moon.
    If fun with a minimum of repairs is your goal stay with motors produced for the 1/10 scale slash.
    I've personally pushed 6s through my 2650s however knowing full well at any second it may look like a hand grenade going off, and am no stranger to over powering the trucks, I have however found for my personal preference a smaller 2400kv fits the bill.
    Again these are just my opinions and I'm in no way saying one is better then the other, I'm just stating build for what you want to do, take the ideas of others as things to consider not whats best.
    Whats best for one may be 100% opposite of your finial build goals.
    Last edited by billy-bones; 01-09-2014 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Forgot its my birthday, 54 today ,lol.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  19. #19
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by billy-bones View Post
    Personal opinions, these are mine.
    The slash was never made for 1/8 scale motors, yes it can, has and will continue to be done.
    The bigger the motor(physical size) the more weight and lipo power it craves and requires, again more weight.
    At 54 years of age many spent building and running 7 second 1/4 mile 1:1 cars.
    IMO to much is just to much, just as you can twist a drag car pushing 1200 hp thru it the same is true of the rcs.
    Certainly this can be done with the proper upgrades and the understanding you'll be replacing things on a regular basis.
    Simply put, have fun while it lasts because its going to break.
    If continuous parts replacing is your thing, have a blast and shoot for the moon.
    If fun with a minimum of repairs is your goal stay with motors produced for the 1/10 scale slash.
    I've personally pushed 6s through my 2650s however knowing full well at any second it may look like a hand grenade going off, and am no stranger to over powering the trucks, I have however found for my personal preference a smaller 2400kv fits the bill.
    Again these are just my opinions and I'm in no way saying one is better then the other, I'm just stating build for what you want to do, take the ideas of others as things to consider not whats best.
    Whats best for one may be 100% opposite of your finial build goals.
    i have to say your original suggestion to me to get the 2400kv mmp has been a good one i love it not killing the truck but lately on pavement i have seen some chassis flex with one front tire coming up of the ground a little no biggie. the only thing i want to change is the ESC since the mmp isnt water proof just to have that added security. but over all i am VERY happy with the power that my 2400 puts out even on 2s its a blast.

  20. #20
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by unreligion View Post
    i have to say your original suggestion to me to get the 2400kv mmp has been a good one i love it not killing the truck but lately on pavement i have seen some chassis flex with one front tire coming up of the ground a little no biggie. the only thing i want to change is the ESC since the mmp isnt water proof just to have that added security. but over all i am VERY happy with the power that my 2400 puts out even on 2s its a blast.
    Thanks I'm glad your enjoying your setup, it is strange to me how so many people love playing in the snow and water.
    I have no desire to play in the wet,lol.
    I get enough of that with the scalier and I wont submerge it either.
    However I'm not one to judge and its clear bashers like the wet stuff.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  21. #21
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Well guys I did it! A big thank you too all that helped me It is most appreciated! I purchased the Mamba Montser 2 Extreme Combo. I got the 2200Kv motor. I drove it a little last night but it was very wet outside so I was not able to really test it, however, I can tell it's going too be crazy fast!

    Putting this large motor and 4 cell lipo it has created another problem. The suspension can not handle all the weight. I need better springs and or shocks. i would like to try springs first. Any recommendations?












  22. #22
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,009
    Traxxas GTR's with blue springs work well.

  23. #23
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    398
    Good glad you made your decision. I don't think there is a stiff enough spring for the ultra shock but you can try the stiffest one Losi or Traxxas makes and see I have blue Losi ones and they aren't. I'm going gtr with vg springs other go pro line and there stiffest setup. Or there is 1/8 scale buggy shocks but I hear mixed reviews on them.
    Slash 4x4 MMP/2800kv

    Slash 4x4 LGC MM2/2650kv

  24. #24
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,610
    Putting this large motor and 4 cell lipo it has created another problem. The suspension can not handle all the weight
    Yes it does, in fact that had a lot to do with me going back to the 2400kv.
    I still have a 2650 and 2200 in my box and may even reinstall them for desiccated speed runs, but for me the slash is a lot more fun with the lighter 2400 system.
    The fact that I never run it wet conditions make running the mmp easier also.
    Either way the truck will be a blast and for wet running the mm2 is a must.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  25. #25
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    So I went with the Proline shocks, I also purchased the spring kit that comes with light, med and heavy top and bottom springs. I installed the heavy ones. MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! The Slash is so much more controllable. No more bottoming out either. I can hit the gas and it holds in a much strighter line than before. It was uncontrollable before and wanted to shoot to the right. High speed runs are also far more under control with these shocks. It's not nearly as good as my Team Associated RC8.2e but its much better. They were worth the $120 I paid for them, you get what you pay for.

    I just ordered a 24? tooth pinion. Want to see how fast I can get her moving on a 4 cell.

  26. #26
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mainah
    Posts
    297
    Your going to have trouble getting that 24t in without having to modify your motor plate. I found that out the hard way, but I solved the issue using a dremel. After I did so, I replaced it with a 21t and have stuck with that ever since. But I mainly race in the dirt and had no use for the added top speed.
    Sounds like you're having fun with it though, keep us posted on any and all carnage .
    Slash 4x4
    Summit

  27. #27
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,009
    23t mod1 the largest I could get to fit without modification. That's plus a 36t spur from the revo, gives a pretty high gear ratio!

  28. #28
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,610
    I have run 25/50 gears in my scalpel with the 2650 and while there was not a fraction to spare the gears are a perfect fit.
    I ran the 50 tooth Traxxas spur with a Robinson 25 tooth pinion and the truck ran out fine.
    I'm being a bit lazy and didn't preread the hole thread, sorry if you discussing the 54 tooth spur options.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  29. #29
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Oh boy! Figures, I should have asked before ordering. Oh well, live and learn. Thanks again for the info and everything. Ill just half to run up to the local hobby shop and see what I can fit (without modding) in a pinion gear.

    I must say, I was expecting a little more top end than I am getting with the new upgrades, easy fix though. I had to re-glue my tires, they seperated from the rim. Man this is fun lol. Ill keep you posted on what going on.

  30. #30
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Forgot to mention. Since I purchased my Slash. I have had 4 friends purchase one also. May as well start our own Slash club. lol

  31. #31
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mainah
    Posts
    297
    Gearing isn't everything with that motor. If your looking for more top end just pop in a 6s. Then you'll know why you went with the mm2 // 2200kv!
    Slash 4x4
    Summit

  32. #32
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mainah
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by billy-bones View Post
    I have run 25/50 gears in my scalpel with the 2650 and while there was not a fraction to spare the gears are a perfect fit.
    I ran the 50 tooth Traxxas spur with a Robinson 25 tooth pinion and the truck ran out fine.
    I'm being a bit lazy and didn't preread the hole thread, sorry if you discussing the 54 tooth spur options.
    Correct, 54t spur. Mainly because of the Robinson Racing clutch/spur setup.
    Slash 4x4
    Summit

  33. #33
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,610
    Correct, 54t spur. Mainly because of the Robinson Racing clutch/spur setup.
    Oh, my apologizes, I run Robinson Racing in one of my 2wds and may in the future go with them in my newest 4wd, however I believe I'll stay with plastic in my scalpel as it only pursuit is speed and the better the power the weight ratio the vantage.
    Last edited by billy-bones; 01-16-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: spelling
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  34. #34
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkledbody View Post
    Correct, 54t spur. Mainly because of the Robinson Racing clutch/spur setup.
    I put in a 22tooth pinion, he was right, largest one possible with the stock motor mount. Yea I need a 6 cell. Ill get one. It's just so cold out right now there is no point. Lately I have been tweeking my suspension trying to get it right. I did record a speed run yesterday and put it on youtube. Ill try to embed it here, not sure how to do it..

  35. #35
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Here is my Slash 4x4 high speed run.
    What I am using: 4 cell lipo, 22tooth pinion, stock spur gear, Mamba Monster 2 2200kv.


  36. #36
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Just keeping anyone interested in my upgrades updated. Purchased a smaller spur gear and a RPM bumper. I really want to get rid of them plastic sliding drive shafts. They are garbage. That will probably be my next upgrade.

  37. #37
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. El Sob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    El Sobrante, Ca
    Posts
    10,073
    Quote Originally Posted by musman View Post
    Just keeping anyone interested in my upgrades updated. Purchased a smaller spur gear and a RPM bumper. I really want to get rid of them plastic sliding drive shafts. They are garbage. That will probably be my next upgrade.
    Sounds like it is time for you to get some Mip X-DUTY axles in your life! They will handle all the power you could possibly throw at them. Put them together right and just beat on them
    Slash Ultimate El Sob special MIP King Headz 3PL

  38. #38
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    Sounds like it is time for you to get some Mip X-DUTY axles in your life! They will handle all the power you could possibly throw at them. Put them together right and just beat on them
    I looked at them. I dont want keyed axles. Dirt gets them and affects the suspension. Plus they are very heavy, im already really heavy with that big mamba motor and a 4 cell lipo. Ill be running a 6 at times this spring.

  39. #39
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mainah
    Posts
    297
    You can try tekno shafts but they aren't nearly as strong as the MIPs. My friend went with the teknos but found he was breaking one a week before moving up the MIP's. He uses the same motor/esc combo as you and I.
    There really isn't anything as tough as those MIP's, they are hard to pass up in my opinion.
    Slash 4x4
    Summit

  40. #40
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    79
    El Sob, and others.

    I purchased the MIP Steel Slash 4x4 "Race Duty" Front and Rear CVD Kit a couple weeks ago. Something strange happened with them. I can see and feel the front drive shafts are stressing/twisting a bit. Confused why its the front ones and not the rear?

    Also, I purchased aluminum bearing carriers, steering hubs, shock towers, motor mount. Im up in the air about aluminum A-arms.... What do you guys think about using them? Im bashing and doing speed runs. No racing at all. I have a Team Associated RC8.2e Factory Team for that. I put some of the best electronics you can buy in that thing.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •