RC poster

what should my first nitro be ? help

i want to buy a nitro truck , reliable and not very expensive. I'm open about the size and shape . I was thinking i should buy a rustler , jato or something bigger. I need your opinion on this .please
    Last edited by cooleocool; 12-02-2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Moved from Jato forum and removed non-Traxxas related comments.

The power systems across all Traxxas models are pretty much the same... so the question really becomes what kind of terrain you want to run on?
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    I'm an electric but if someone handed me cash to get them a nitro that's a diff story... Road=4-Tec
    Off-road=Revo 3.3/ Slayer 4x4
    These would be my picks!
    PM for info.....

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by minisummitbraker View Post
    i want to buy a nitro truck , reliable and not very expensive. I'm open about the size and shape . I was thinking i should buy a rustler , jato or something bigger. I need your opinion on this .please
    I am in the same boat as you. I am leaning towards the Jato 3.3 version. And I also agree with Jimmie Neutron about what terrain you will (mostly) drive in. Good luck picking your truck!