RC Qualifier

uneven tire wear

Hi everybody, I am new to the hobby and my first car is the Rally.
    My problem is after inspecting my car I noticed that my front right tire is almost bald on the inside.
    My other wheels are almost perfectly even worn and still look pretty good. since im new to this i still dont know much like taking stuff apart, so if you could tell me what you think is wrong ill go on a youtube marathon to fix it. lol
    Last edited by RallyX3s; 11-20-2013 at 08:47 PM.

RC Champion
    Welcome to the forum's. Please ask any question, we are all here to help each other. Sound's like the camber and toe on that wheel are off. Let us know what you find. Come back if you need more help.
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Qualifier
    Hey! thanks for the reply. I was wondering if it could that I put 30wt shock oil on that side, only did that because i accidently spilled it all changing the shock caps. The guy at my LHS said i should use 30wt, though i am not sure thats the right one. I am a extreme noob at all this so i am so confused and i think he takes advantage of that because he chargers 25 an hour to fix stuff.

RC Champion
    It's alright, we all start somewhere. The best thing to do is to surf around the forum for a while and you will learn a lot. It comes with 30wt shock oil so it wouldn't make a difference. Youtube also helps you learn too.
    Slash 4x4, Rusty VXL(project), Slash 2wd(project).