RC Racer

Cool I am on cloud nine!!!

I am finaly a revo owner! I was searching CL the other day and came across a great deal so i jumped on it and came out happy as could be!!

I have a lot of work ahead of me but thats almost my favorite part,the build.
    T-MAXX 2.5R
    Slayer Pro
    Revo
    Monster Pirate

RC Competitor
    I scored a similar deal from CL a few weeks ago. A Revo set up for racing, another Revo parts truck, 2 quarts of fuel, and lot of hop up parts for $250. I was able to put together the parts truck and I completely rebuilt the race truck. Building them is half the fun.

RC Racer
    Sweet.. i have $70 in mine. Also came with two other electric cars that i cant mention the names,they arent worth much at all. Upon further debate i think since one revo is just missing electronics and motor thats the one i'll finish and use the other chassis to extend my slayer. And then i might make a short revo.
    T-MAXX 2.5R
    Slayer Pro
    Revo
    Monster Pirate

RC Racer
    So i decided to complete the 80% roller before it got to cold and snowy. I borrowed the .18TM from my slayer since it is going pro. I am rocking opti-drive for the moment i do have a FOC trans with close ratio in the lot which will go on later. Im geting different wheels and tires also.

T-MAXX 2.5R
    Slayer Pro
    Revo
    Monster Pirate

RC Champion
    Looking good
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.