Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah dude my combo on 3s will hit a round 60 but there are not many places to run it flat out because I just use all the parks in my area and have a blast ........peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Competitor
    It was ridiculous. I know on 3s it was definitely over 50 as with the vxl I remember doing 49 on my normal gearing on 3s and its faster then that. I say 60+ on 4s but its just an estimation

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonrcm View Post
    Trucks been good, haven't posted in awhile because I really haven't done anything to it. Ive gotten in a couple bash sessions and no broken parts yet. Been dealing with alot of other stuff not much time for rc's right now. I bought a series connector about a week ago and finally got time to try it on 4s.

Holy cow, I've had cars dedicated for speed runs before that hit 80+ but you could only do a pass or 2 and the motors and escs are 180+. I did about 10-15 passes on 4s and didnt even have that bad of temps on this thing. It had to of done 60+ Im imagining. My gps is lent out to someone right now or i'd get actually numbers. I plan on doing this combo in my slash sometime soon as a dedicated 4s rig so I wanted to see how it preformed on 4s.

I got the 2nd 2s taped ontop of battery hold down like someone else on this forum did.
    I was able to get 2 5600 50C 2S batteries in the expanded Traxxas battery hold down on My P4DE. I just drilled two holes in the side of the chassis and i use zap straps from the top hold down now to stop the top battery from ejecting out the top as it sits above the chassis tub. I find it works great. Never had a problem with it.

Just had to use long screws...

Such a BEAST on 4S OMG!

Very Nice Build BTW!.. Keep up the awesome work.

I use that same losi 2800kv motor in my slash 4x4 MT i love it. Such a boss motor for the price!.
    Last edited by T4KT1KZ; 12-05-2013 at 02:17 AM.

I want a losi 2800kv or castle 2400kv motor for next summer so I can go turbo LOL...........peace

RC Competitor
    It's a great motor I love it so far. I got my slash out a bit today in the snow but that's a little too low for plowing through the snow. Were supposed to get some more tonight, I'm off wednesday and friday so I plan on getting some snow bashing in with this truck! Hopefully make some snow ramps or something too heh... Also was having some fun in my impala ebraking around corners on sunday when it snowed.. Not as fun as my rwd tahoe

Sweet sounds like some ones having funand looking forward to the new vid dude........peace

RC Competitor
    Don't really have much of an update. I've been working on an audio build for my car (my other hobby) and haven't really messed with the rc's as of lately. In the winter this hobby almost dies off for me, but in the spring/summer/fall I'm driving them atleast 4 times a week.

I haven't shoe gloo and drywall taped the body yet. But I did take a small section of metal and shoo gloo it then pop ribbit it to the rear section for added support. I want this body to last

That should do the trick and I don't bash as much in the winter because its too wet and dark by the time I have done stuff with my kids eg. homework,playing etc...........peace

RC Competitor
    Not much of an update. I have MAYBE 10 packs through it now. I did break an A-Arm though, first one ever on this haha. I let my brother drive on a 10 degree day and he hit the a garbage can. No big deal I had spares.. I did get some LEDS i bought for my car and I had alot of extras so I made a quick wiring thing for some headlights on it.

Last edited by Brandonrcm; 01-21-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Yeah dude just bust an a arm the other day too after hitting a metal skip but was more upset to find that I ripped my trencher at the same time so now rocking new desperados with dirt hawgs which are small so going with a proline bulldog body for that stadium truck look for a bit.....peace