RC Enthusiast

Pictures of the garage track, now all it needs is........

the 1/18th scale Rally car.

I tried the Grave Digger 1/16th on the track Saturday and it works pretty darn good. Once I got use
    to it it was moving around briskly. A few ramps scattered around the track might be fun, I have em
    made already so the next session I'll get them in place for another test.
    This track I'm sure will be more suited and fun with the LaTrax Rally car so I'm keeping my hopes up
    that the announcement comes soon.

Here are a few pics of the track, it's still not shown with what I hope will be some type of crude guard
    rails and or more obstacles.

Looks like a good setup. (And what a good looking garage--I'm jealous.)
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Enthusiast
    Well I wish it was a 6 car garage then it would really provide a nice layout but, it's as good as can be for now and once we get some time with it I think it will be at least a good training
    spot. Maybe we can graduate to a public track somewhere once we get the feel of the cars.

LOL, thanks, a new build always looks nice for awhile, I've already started cluttering it up
    some around the edges but I try to keep it as neat as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by cooleocool View Post
    Looks like a good setup. (And what a good looking garage--I'm jealous.)
    Last edited by FATT47; 10-16-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Mine is north of 40 years old, so my concrete hasn't looked like that in a long time (doubt it ever did, to be honest). I plan on redoing it in the future (possibly when I add an additional stall and a half, if I ever end up doing that), but I won't complain in the meantime--it's a garage. It keeps our cars dry and it puts a roof over my head when I have to work on them. After spending 3 years working on our cars in a driveway (in the rain and snow sometimes!), it was a welcomed change.

Enjoy the track!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Enthusiast
    Been there done that cool, I can relate to the effort that has to be made at times.
    Fortunately we moved into a new home a couple of years ago and I made a pact with myself, I'm a
    pretty neat person anyway but I've made a real effort to keep this one way neat. Like anyone I tend
    to put things where they're easily found so the edges get some use LOL

The track isn't huge but it gives me and a few friends a place to meet for a little fun. I'll post some
    updates as we use it which might only be occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by cooleocool View Post
    Mine is north of 40 years old, so my concrete hasn't looked like that in a long time (doubt it ever did, to be honest). I plan on redoing it in the future (possibly when I add an additional stall and a half, if I ever end up doing that), but I won't complain in the meantime--it's a garage. It keeps our cars dry and it puts a roof over my head when I have to work on them. After spending 3 years working on our cars in a driveway (in the rain and snow sometimes!), it was a welcomed change.

Enjoy the track!

RC Racer
    Looks great, I use garden hose or 3/4 rope to divide the lanes. The rope is nice because it's still flexible even when it's cold, plus both you can just run over with your fullsize car/truck if you need to use the garage......Impact
    "It's not a problem until it's on fire"