RC Enthusiast

Revo rebuild/clean

So over this winter I am planning on stripping my revo apart and cleaning really well and replace anything that needs it but I was also thinking of putting some better parts on it. So here is what im sure that im goona do:

front rpm axel carriers
    new bumpers
    traxxas sway bars
    traxxas cvds- maybe
    traxxas center drive shafts-maybe

Now I was wondering does the rpm rear true track kit work well as I already have rpm front a-arms and was thinking I should switch all the arms and stuff to rpm?

Any input would be great!
    Icyle800

RC Qualifier
    RPM True track is a great setup and in my opinion, well worth the money. RPM makes great arms. Good for bashing. Strong.
    Big Air Don't Care

RC Enthusiast
    does anyone know if the techno sway bar kit is any better or should I just stick with the traxxas sway bar kit?

RC Racer
    Stick with the techno ones, the Traxxas ones require you to drill into the rockers

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozrevoguy View Post
    Stick with the tekno ones, the Traxxas ones require you to drill into the rockers

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
    although traxxas rear sway bar needs drilling, the kit comes with accessories that gets the job done easy. I don't have tekno sway bar but, to some that have, they reported that they have to bend the bar a little to clear from hitting the motor, don't remember if that's because they have BB or 3.3.
    humay has left the building, peace.

Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    to some that have, they reported that they have to bend the bar a little to clear from hitting the motor, don't remember if that's because they have BB or 3.3.
    I have the Tekno kit and highly recommend it. I like that everything is inboard and sits above the shocks. Though the only minor complaint is that the rear bar does need to be bent slightly so that it clears the 3.3 but I haven't had one fail yet--broken two front bars however.
    The Super Derecho