RC Enthusiast

Finally got it lined out.

Finally installed the 32p 54tooth slipper clutch setup out of a 4x4 slash and its doing good now. It was just shredding the 48p spurs to shreds. Have about 5 of em all stripped here lol. Id advise going to 32p slipper clutch setup if your going brushless. I dont want anything fast just a torque monster to trail/crawl/mud with and went with a 9 tooth pinion.
    LOVE THIS SETUP. I can go slow if I want but if I punch it, it will do backflips.

Ill get some pics up soon.

Forgot to add Im running the velineon brushless system.
    Last edited by wjc05; 10-04-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Is the center drive shaft handling the power?
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Enthusiast
    So far no problems.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    That is great to hear.

So just switching to a slipper will let you run brushless reliably? Maybe trx will make an Ultimate VXL version in the future...
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Enthusiast
    So far so good, just switched it out to a slipper clutch 32pitch and it seems to like it much better than the 48pitch. Still have to change the gear oil to 500,000 but its going pretty much everywhere right now.