RC poster

HELP!! Problem with the trigger transmitter and carburetor

I have a jato 3.3, buy about a month. my problem and / or question is that lightly touch the transmitter trigger fully opens the carburetor.

Check the servo, reciver, throttle linkage and work well, also reset transmitter.

Use another transmitter TQI and the trigger travel is exactly equal the carburetor opening.

why the original transmitter not do the same? I'm doing wrong? or transmitter defective!

RC Competitor
    There should be a knob on the tx for throttle. Did you adjust that? Try setting it back to 0.

RC poster
    Yes, I reset all, transmitter, throttle, end points, and adjust linkage throttle...

or missing something, or something I'm doing wrong

RC poster
    Replace the receiver batteries...

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by raal View Post
    Yes, I reset all, transmitter, throttle, end points, and adjust linkage throttle...

or missing something, or something I'm doing wrong
    Right now it seems to be process of elimination, not necessarily user error,did you try your transmitter on a different vehicle to see if you still had the same problem? That may help you figure out where the problem lies.

RC poster
    you can also try to reset the servo horn position itself just unscrew the servo horn from the servo turn on the the transmitter then the car. most likely the servos will center themselves when power is turned on. once they center re-attach the servo horn and see if that fixes it.