RC Champion

TQI with Docking Base Issue(select model issue)

I have a tqi with rx in my 1/10 Rally. Running et3s ESC with Losi 2800kv. When I use the traxxas link app it shows up as a xo-1. Anyway I switched it to a rally under model select and once that's done my ESC keeps beeping with no throttle but steering works. If I switch it to say the nhra drag car or the xo-1 everything works fine. I can't for the life of me add the rally.

I tried holding full throttle on transmitter as I power up the ESC to recalibrate with no luck. Removed all the profiles and tried again with the same issue.

Firmware is all up to date.

Any help is much appreciated. Oh and I'm using the app with a iPhone 4 if that makes a difference.
    R4lly GT8 | Backsl4sh | Sl4sh MT | Sl4sh | P4de

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Being the ET3S ESC is made for the Drag Car it probably has to be selected. As that is the only model that utilizes this speed control. I could be wrong. The 1/10 Rally 4WD is only setup to use the VXL3S & 3500 motor. Now you only need to select these settings to get speed and such if i'm correct. I'm using the Digger profile with an MMP and 3800kv from traxxas and Masher tires. All is good, just not going to hook it up for speed because it would be bogus until the have the GPS module and goodies available.

You might want to try and disabling CLL and see if that cures the issue(s). The one problem i'm still having is limited reverse, like it is setup as the Drag Car. That's reprogramming the throttle and 100% reverse also.

Not sure if any of this helps you. If I think of anything else i'll come back.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Weird how it works setup as a xo-1 though. And works. I also switched under garage the motor and ESC to what I have and still no go. Ill try disabling CLL. Noticed to set up as rally launch control says no et3s detected. Detects it set as drag car. Just tried resetting transmitter as well, same issue.

Thanks digger appreciate the help bud.

RC Champion
    Got it, just connected the et3s to CL and updated firmware on the ESC. Tried it out and I can select Rally from model selection now, still saying no et3s detected though for punch control but ill just set that via castle link.

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Good to know they have the Rally as an option now. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore