Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 294
  1. #161
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger9 View Post
    really cool build. im thing about turning my summit into a semi and making a trailer to haul around my drifters
    Thank you i have been thinking of doing a semi cabover out of a stampede with 2 transmissions and doing duallys out back like this truck. I did a cab out of paper to see how it would look


  2. #162
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. rag6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Posts
    13,601
    With a pede chassis, it would be the dimensions of a UPS tractor. What can Brown do for you?
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

  3. #163
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    With a pede chassis, it would be the dimensions of a UPS tractor. What can Brown do for you?
    I would extend it to look right

  4. #164
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. rag6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Posts
    13,601
    Having a short wheelbase cab-over like that would be cool.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

  5. #165
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    working on a bumper something like this









    This is where I stop for tonight its not mounted just sitting on the brackets
    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: merge

  6. #166
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by james843 View Post
    Thank you i have been thinking of doing a semi cabover out of a stampede with 2 transmissions and doing duallys out back like this truck. I did a cab out of paper to see how it would look

    this is what I am building out of my rcs

    http://www.midsouthracing.com/hall_i...er071812_l.jpg

  7. #167
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger9 View Post
    this is what I am building out of my rcs

    http://www.midsouthracing.com/hall_i...er071812_l.jpg
    cool what are you starting with?

    Got my LED kit today
    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: merge

  8. #168
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by james843 View Post
    cool what are you starting with?
    starting with a traxxas pede 2wd

  9. #169
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger9 View Post
    starting with a traxxas pede 2wd

    cool when you start it post a link

  10. #170
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wolfslash16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riverton Utah
    Posts
    4,501
    Dude you should build that cab over semi! I love the look of them, having a RC tow rig cab over would be so cool!
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 01-16-2014 at 10:42 PM.
    Summit Rustler Sl2sh TMaxx Pnde Slayer Sl4sh

  11. #171
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    Dude you should build that cab over semi! I love the look of them, having a RC tow rig cab over would be so cool!
    it is on my list things to build

  12. #172
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    33
    nice. and i like the coe idea.

    did the leds all work propper? and can you get a pic of it controle module next to the esc for size comparison?
    it wont let me post a list of my trucks here....

  13. #173
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by G0nz0 View Post
    nice. and i like the coe idea.

    did the leds all work propper? and can you get a pic of it controle module next to the esc for size comparison?
    yes every thing workes i will get that pic for you

    the wife came home with this for me to put in the back of the truck


    Quote Originally Posted by G0nz0 View Post
    nice. and i like the coe idea.

    did the leds all work propper? and can you get a pic of it controle module next to the esc for size comparison?




    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: merge

  14. #174
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    479
    Looking nice I can't wait to see the semi truck build.
    Did you say Traxxas?

    Yes with or without lipos.

  15. #175
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    33
    updates with all the lights working?
    it wont let me post a list of my trucks here....

  16. #176
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by G0nz0 View Post
    updates with all the lights working?

    Soon I an having to extend all the back wires to the back lights

    Quote Originally Posted by G0nz0 View Post
    updates with all the lights working?
    I got all the wires extended ant tested all was working i unplugged it to put double sided tape to mount it down and when i plugged it in i plugged it in backwards and fried the light controller i have a new one on the way




    I worked on the bumper a little more




    we got some snow in ga today i was going to make a video but the esc took a crap on me but did get some cool pics





    I got the color on the body it is all plasti dip from the inside






    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: merge

  17. #177
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pensacola, Florida
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by james843 View Post
    This holds pretty good? Help keep body from cracking?

  18. #178
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329


    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: merge

  19. #179
    RC Qualifier traxxasvxlbasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alicante, Spain
    Posts
    713
    sweet looking truck!! do you have a link for the light kit?

  20. #180
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxasvxlbasher View Post
    sweet looking truck!! do you have a link for the light kit?

    i got them off ebay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/261072520199...84.m1423.l2649

    I squirted a little paint on the bumper. I still need to make the ends for the bumper








    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: merge

  21. #181
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. rag6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Posts
    13,601
    The yellow plastidip works kewl!
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

  22. #182
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329


  23. #183
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Wolfslash16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Riverton Utah
    Posts
    4,501
    Wow, that looks awesome! Why is only one side black?
    Summit Rustler Sl2sh TMaxx Pnde Slayer Sl4sh

  24. #184
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    Wow, that looks awesome! Why is only one side black?
    he got in a accident and had to replace a fender
    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: merge

  25. #185
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    479
    Nice video James, great idea with the bottle caps.
    Did you say Traxxas?

    Yes with or without lipos.

  26. #186
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by SouperkNight View Post
    Nice video James, great idea with the bottle caps.
    thanks i like it it works good

    bumper mounted

    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: merge

  27. #187
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    wow the bumper looks sweet. are you going to be putting on some nerf bars soon

  28. #188
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger9 View Post
    wow the bumper looks sweet. are you going to be putting on some soon
    nerf bars on the side? i am putting a hoop on the bumper and a winch

  29. #189
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brawley, CA
    Posts
    78
    That's sweet. I like that pic where the front end looked slammed. Awesome transformation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2wd Slash , slayer pro 4x4

  30. #190
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gulay760 View Post
    That's sweet. I like that pic where the front end looked slammed. Awesome transformation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    thanks still a little more work to do



    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: merge

  31. #191
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by james843 View Post
    nerf bars on the side? i am putting a hoop on the bumper and a winch
    ya nerf bars, the bars on trucks that you use to help you step in the truck

  32. #192
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger9 View Post
    ya nerf bars, the bars on trucks that you use to help you step in the truck
    Do you mean running boards? Nerf bars are what's on the inside of the shell to keep it from getting pushed in.

  33. #193
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. rag6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Posts
    13,601
    Next video, need the sound track from "sanford and son"...

    Great job! This truck has turned out really nice.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

  34. #194
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by dontlift19 View Post
    Do you mean running boards? Nerf bars are what's on the inside of the shell to keep it from getting pushed in.
    sorry lol on a full sized truck its a nerf bar lol, running boards are attached to the body, nerfs are mounted off the body

  35. #195
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger9 View Post
    ya nerf bars, the bars on trucks that you use to help you step in the truck
    no i dont think so

    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    Next video, need the sound track from "sanford and son"...

    Great job! This truck has turned out really nice.
    that would be funny i may do that and thank you

    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: merge

  36. #196
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. rag6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Posts
    13,601
    Classic!!!!
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

  37. #197
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329

  38. #198
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Greatscott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    N. Idaho... Da Sticks!
    Posts
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by james843 View Post
    That is just awesome!

    I really didn't think your Tow-Pig idea carried much water, but you have done an exceptional job on that truck!
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

  39. #199
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatscott View Post
    That is just awesome!

    I really didn't think your Tow-Pig idea carried much water, but you have done an exceptional job on that truck!

    THANK YOU It still needs work








    Last edited by cooleocool; 03-18-2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: merge

  40. #200
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Brawley, CA
    Posts
    78
    Lol your pics just got posted on FB. From traxxas. Right on. Looks good well done


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2wd Slash , slayer pro 4x4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •