RC Enthusiast

Summit vs E-Revo

As stated above, which should I get? I would like to get Brushless which would mean LEM diffs for the Summit and on 6s the E-Revo would need them too. I like the locking diffs on the Summit but I am not sure which I should get. I would like to get the truck that is best for all around bashing. I may occasionally jump but not a huge jump. I also would like to know which one is more durable. I should also mention that I have a Slash 4x4 so I can handle maintenance.

The diff lock can be installed on the e revo.
    Whatever you are, be a good one.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimdog View Post
    The diff lock can be installed on the e revo.
    They can? Oh, I knew they had the same chassis. But still, what should I get? I don't know if I should just by a summit roller or get the E-revo.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kona61 View Post
    They can? Oh, I knew they had the same chassis. But still, what should I get? I don't know if I should just by a summit roller or get the E-revo.
    You can buy both. Summit is for rock climbing and Revo is for speeding. Both vehicles look so cool.

You could get a revo and put long travel rockers on it for rock crawling. I have a revo 3.3 so I can't recommend either one.
    Whatever you are, be a good one.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jdpasl View Post
    You can buy both. Summit is for rock climbing and Revo is for speeding. Both vehicles look so cool.
    Hah if I had 200 more dollars...

I could convert the Summit into a brushless which would make a pseudo E-Revo

RC Qualifier
    Was gonna get the summit already ordered red to links and red hex and Trenchers and yesterday got a mini e revo and the look of the e revo is getting to me so now I'm stuck on the same two the only parts I orsered that won't work on the e revo are the long travel links and summit light bar but more then likly if I got the e revo it would be raised with the lt rockers and A nice chevy body but the only thing I like about the summit are the diffs but I hate brushed I've had two brushed rc and sold them both and now all my trucks are brushless idc to much about speed as I use mostly 2s but the e revo might be the one I order...

RC Qualifier
    Hah if I had 200 more dollars...

I could convert the Summit into a brushless which would make a pseudo E-Revo
    Hahaha ok man... But you have a job.. Work hard... Saving money. No rush to buy it.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jdpasl View Post
    Hahaha ok man... But you have a job.. Work hard... Saving money. No rush to buy it.
    Job? No not ATM I gotta get into a good college first

RC Qualifier
    Job? No not ATM I gotta get into a good college first
    You don't need a college.. You can make money by painting on r/c lexan body. Make your store online.
    Last edited by jdpasl; 02-21-2015 at 11:38 PM.