I can't find any instructions on how to set the steering servo at center with the LCG chassis. Do I have to disassemble the front end or can I do it without taking everything apart? I can't find a good video anywhere on how to do this.
Here is a quick guide:
- Turn off the truck
- Remove the servo horn
- Turn on the truck and zero the trim
- With the wheels straight as possible, put the horn on the servo and push it in a little (so the splines are engaged a bit)
- Turn off the Truck and mash the horn on all of the way
- Turn on the truck and check that your steering is close to centered with zero trim (may not be perfect, but that is ok).
- Turn off the truck, put in and tighten down the servo screw
- Turn on the truck, fine tune center with the trim, then check your end-points.
This is the way to do it on just about any RC, the 2x4 Slash (this forum), or the 4x4 Slash.
Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired