Thread: Beeps

RC Qualifier

Beeps

Emaxx keeps beeping when I turn on the transmitter ( stock 3908 2.4 Traxxas TX ) and then trun on the Mamba Monster ESC after plugging in the ESC. Any help? Keeps beeping like its trying to bind

RC Qualifier
    it was working perfectly fine two hours ago....I accidently disconnected the battery before turning the "off" switch on the ESC...now this problem has come about

RC Qualifier
    maybe I should learn how to rebind it from the getcko...........it should work fine though.....puzzled

maybe it unbinded itself?
    X-Maxx Max6 | EB48.3 | ET48.3 | Axial Grave Digger

RC Qualifier
    I think so, do you know how to fix that?

RC Qualifier
    Do you know of the binding process....I have both manuals that came with my 3908 and 3908....i'll try referring to those first....but in the meanwhile....if you know how to end the constant never ending..."beeping" that would be great !

RC Qualifier
    Maybe its better asking how I bind my Mamba Monster Castle Creations ESC to my Traxxas Transmitter ( I've called this in before and should have wrote the steps down instead of being to ancy to have a grand time! )

RC Qualifier
    Everything was the way it was before I disconnected the battery before turing the switch in off position on the ESC

RC Qualifier
    Try adjusting your throttle trim dial on your transmitter until it stops beeping and/or try resetting your transmitter by holding full acceleration full break and then neutral as the transmitter and ESC are both on
    The smartest person, asks the most questions...

RC Qualifier
    I can't even do that because it keeps beeping and as it beeped I did what you wrote and nothing but beeps happened

RC Qualifier
    And while we are at it, does anyone have a method for me on how to bake off my Proline Paddles off the Desperado 1/2 offset wheels they came stock on? ? I want to mount them Desperado wheels on the Road Rage tires I got

RC Qualifier
    You can boil your tires in water I do it for about 10 minutes each side that works well, you can bake them, or you can soak themin acetone for a few days...as for the beeping make sure you have new batteries in your transmitter try unplugging your ESC from your transmitter box Maybe try another battery for the truck or try resetting your transmitter also not just the ESC
    The smartest person, asks the most questions...

RC Champion
    You have to be holding full throttle as you turn on the ESC to get in to calibration mode.
    My tranny case is stock :D