RC Competitor

Jato troubleshooting.

So I am finally putting my truck back together and while I am waiting on everyone to wake up the car is sitting on the floor no fuel, tx is off rx is in the off position batteries are in and the servos are twitching back and forth. Is something wired wrong, cause it sounds like my truck is possessed. Thanks in advance.

What radio do you have and what position did you plug the batteries in?
    The Super Derecho

RC Competitor
    The tx is the TQ and on the connector the two wires in the male are plugged in parallel(word usage?) with the two wires on the female if that makes any sense.

RC Competitor
    Never mind after some wiggling wires and such I found a bare spot on the antenna cable that's causing the possessions. Thanks for looking.

RC Competitor
    Okay so now after a while I am ready for my break in session. Little background first. Bought car as a roller no way to start. It came with a pull start w/o one way. So I figured I would take the ezstart route since the car came with the start pack and a charger and I will probably suck at tuning at first. So I ordered the new ezstart and charge the battery and nothing unless I wiggle the starter box for a second do I need to replace the box or is there some other trick cause I really want to get the truck broke in and thrashing the yard apart. Thanks in advance.

RC Racer
    if the receiver on/off switch is in the off position NO POWER should be getting to the receiver....a bare spot on the antenna wire would not give the servos power....you must have an internal short.
    http://www.facebook.com/RCDrags

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@HPL View Post
    if the receiver on/off switch is in the off position NO POWER should be getting to the receiver....a bare spot on the antenna wire would not give the servos power....you must have an internal short.
    Thanks after rereading the op I found a typo. I fixed the bare spot with some solder and heat shrink.