RC Enthusiast

TQI Radio On Mt ERBE, ON My 3rd One.

So I Bought The ERBE 2 Months Ago And Ive Now Had 3 Radios Go Out On Me The First One The Base Stopped Working, The Second One Just Would Not Turn On, And I Just Got A BRAND NEW One 8 Days Ago And The Green Light Keeps Flashing. I Have Read Through The Forums About What I Can Try. NOTHING Works !!!! Tried The Multi Knob, NO, Tried New Batteries, NO, Tried Resetting The Radio, NO, Tried To Re Bind, NO. I Did Get It To Stay Solid Green Once. Then When I Went To Bind It, It Just Started Flashing Again. I Was Up All Night Trying EVERYTHING !!! None Of My Radios Were Ever Droped Or Mistreated. I Keep Them In A Radio Bag Whenever Not In Use. I Would Think For $120 A Radio They Would Be A Little Better. So By 3am After Trying For 4 Hours, I Smashed The ****ing POS. Now I Have A New One On Order !!!

RC Competitor
    i dont blame you !!

RC Champion
    Motor temp isn't worth it if your geared correctly.
    Battery voltage isn't worth it if your lvc is setup correctly.
    Mph is fun for a little while.

Ditch that one button"$120" radio and buy a $30 flysky.

I got my tqi out last week and the docking base had stopped working.

Smash the next one in a YT video please.
    Last edited by BL-Bob; 07-21-2013 at 06:46 PM.

RC Racer
    There are plenty of decent radios on the market, i have had a few Futabas and lover every one of them, i would look at the new 4PLS, it also has telemetry and a heaps of different functions. It basically replaces the 4PKSR and is currently futabas fastest transmitting radio. When they release the S or R version it will be what i will get.
    The only draw back that i can see from that radio is that the telemetry sensors are sold seperately

http://www.futaba-rc.com/systems/fut...pls/index.html
    Last edited by AngryEVO8; 07-21-2013 at 07:47 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Im Going To Get The Flysky IT4.