Thread: Brushless

RC Racer

Brushless

[LIST[/LIST]
    I have a traxxas 1/10 nitro tmaxx rollor comeing in so I put a brushless motor or nitro? What is the best kind of brushless motor for a tmaxx? I would like it to be able to run 6s but I am going to to run 4s tho.
    nothing runs like a traxxas

RC Enthusiast
    mamba monster
    its not water proof
    or mamba monster 2
    water proof but it blows up easy and its more money
    i would personaly go with the mamba monster

RC Enthusiast
    What makes the mamba monster 2 blow up easier than the mamba monster?

RC Champion
    It doesn't. The only difference in the Mamba 1 and 2 is: one, the Mamba 2 doesn't have a temp moinitor curcuit to turn on/off the cooling fan. Thus, the reason why you have to connect the Mamba 2 fan into your receiver. And two, the components have a waterproof coating.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ReglarDude View Post
    It doesn't. The only difference in the Mamba 1 and 2 is: one, the Mamba 2 doesn't have a temp moinitor curcuit to turn on/off the cooling fan. Thus, the reason why you have to connect the Mamba 2 fan into your receiver. And two, the components have a waterproof coating.
    thats very interesting.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Champion
    I run a cheap hobbywing 1800kv/150amp sencored combo in my maxx. It is a beast on 4s. So far in the year i had it the combo has impressed my expectations. Only downfall is poor customer service if you ever have a problem.
    Last edited by ajcar; 07-13-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Champion
    Customer service is a big thing with me, that's one reason why I have stuck with Traxxas and Castle. I don't mind paying a little bit more if a company has good customer service, because if they don't I know I'll end up paying more in the long run. I only paid 8 bucks more for a Mamba 2. It was $108 as opposed to $100. I thought that was preddy fair.
    Last edited by ReglarDude; 07-14-2013 at 05:06 AM.

RC Champion
    Go brushless, You wont be disappointed. (Example) My sons friends were over the other day for a birthday party. One of them was telling me how great and how fast his HPI 4.6 big block truck is/was. And asking me why I went electric. So I let him try my maxx with the monster mamba system running on 4s. lol He didn't have the controller in his hand for 15 seconds and all exicited (IM GETTING A BRUSHLESS TRUCK) This thing is crazy. I think I converted him to electric.