Hey guys,

I've had a Rustler XL-5 for about 3 weeks. I already have a brushless system on the way (will be here in 2 days can't wait!) Basically I won't have a need for the brushed system and I am trying to feel the market and see if anyone would be interested in what I want to sell. Going from brushed to brushless isn't cheap and I'd like to save as much as I can for other little upgrades and such. Also, I kinda took a L because my Rustler came with the older TQ AM transmitter and from what I've researched that's no good with a brushless system. So I'm forced to buy a new radio and will have no use for the old one.

This is what I am looking to get rid of:

Titan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
XL-5™ Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
TQ 27MHz AM Transmitter (2-channel) w/ receiver (Model# 2222)
High-Torque Waterproof Servo (Model# 2056)
Traxxas Power Cell Battery (NiMH, 7-C Stick) w/ charger

I don't have a set price for anything, just more or less seeing if anyone is interested. I've only ran the car about a dozen times. Nothing crazy, no racing or bashing, just cruising around getting used to everything. All of the parts are basically brand new. I can post pics of everything. I am going to be taking everything out tonight so that I can just install all the new parts by the end of the week. If anyone is interested or has any questions or comments please reply or PM.

Thanks and keep rippin'!!!