RC Competitor

Brushless Summit

I have a brushless summit that I put on the market place. I am not computer literate and don't understand the lingo. I have pm ksb51rl after he let me know he was going to delete my message. Instead of helping he just deleted my message. It was my understanding the moderators are supposed to help and keep all the cursing out. This is why I have joined this form. I just wish he was as quick to help as he was to delete my message.
    If it is not broke Then you have not had fun

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkid74 View Post
    I have a brushless summit that I put on the market place. I am not computer literate and don't understand the lingo. I have pm ksb51rl after he let me know he was going to delete my message. Instead of helping he just deleted my message. It was my understanding the moderators are supposed to help and keep all the cursing out. This is why I have joined this form. I just wish he was as quick to help as he was to delete my message.
    He is a busy man. Here is a tutorial to help you. https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...sting-Tutorial
    Slash, Street Rally, 4x4 /Slash, Summit LT, Aton.

Here's the sad part: I read this right after I sent the same link as above with additional instructions and suggestions. AND I didn't delete the for sale ad although I would have been following the rules exactly IF I had.
    Marshals are volunteers who actually have other jobs. Sometimes we have to run a company or answer emergency calls or anything else instead of correcting a post or replying right away.
    Apparently it is a lot easier to complain than to read the rules for selling your Summit. As it stands now, I've put more work into that than you have, so cut the Marshals some slack.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

Quote Originally Posted by bigkid74 View Post
    I just find it unfair and biased when a lot of guys including seasoned membres do not even make the first effort but find the time to bash one of the most helpful marshals. You even get a courtesy message so one should be grateful.

Beleive me some will not even do that or let alone sign their name...you will have to figure it out so before bashing out the marshals read the many rules and regulations of the forum.
    Live life to the fullest

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by elDax View Post
    He is a busy man. Here is a tutorial to help you. https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...sting-Tutorial
    Thanks for the help. Sorry if it sounds like I was bashing ksb51rl
    If it is not broke Then you have not had fun