RC Enthusiast

No power under resistance

Pulled my truck out for the first time this year and it wouldn't really go, just a lot of jittering. Tried two batteries same result. The lipo actually triggered the low voltage detection after a few seconds and the red lightblinked until I unplugged.

I had an engine rebuild kit and was due anyway so rebuilt that. But after piecing things back together it's the same result. If I pick up the back tires then they do spin but if I set the truck down then the resistance causes it to just jitter again.

What should I look to replace?

i have the exact same problem with mine. happend to me after switching motors, wasnt getting a good connection. but ive seen others due it from a wire coming unplugged. so make sure all your wires are plugged in first, then i would look at the connections make sure a wire didnt come unsoddered or is about to break or something.
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

RC Enthusiast
    Following up on this: esc was bad. Hobby shop wanted $150, amazon wanted $125, and traxxas said they'd replace it for $55 plus shipping. And they'd replace the motor for $35.

RC Champion
    Sounds like a fair deal to me. Who will replace it for $35?
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC Enthusiast
    Traxxas customer service said they'd replace the motor for 35 and the 55 for esc.

RC Champion
    That would be the way to go, I would do that for sure.

Just getter done and back up running.....
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis