Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RC Qualifier

TRAXXAS..... The slowest name in servers

is it just me or is it super annoying that the traxxas forums and sites are usually slow and unreliable?

why does the site act slow the majority of the time, or just plain offline for good portion of the day?

slowness is almost daily and offline happens weekly. are the servers constantly being updated or backing up during normal operation hrs?

youd think with how big Traxxas is that theyd have a decent servr setup able to meet their requirements.

anyone else fedup with Traxxas site "brown outs"?
    To SUMMIT up, its my coolest RC.

RC Champion
    Due to the fact that i spend way to much time online (traxxas, ebay). Sometimes i'm glad traxxas goes down for maintenance, lol. Otherwise traxxas site runs flawless for me.
    no offence to that k.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Qualifier
    Not I, Why you would be "glad" not to be able to access the content your trying to get to.

If you don't to be on a site. Dont go to it LoL.

Really sucks when you in rebuild mode and want some info/advice on anything.

Worst part is how regularly it happens. I should start keeping a closer eye on it and just make myself a schedule, Haha.

RC Qualifier
    I have never had a problem before yesterday. It's been out about 24 hours for me but it's obviously working now.

RC Champion
    It must be running ok for you now. Dont worry i have lost my patiance somedays on the computer. Then the computer goes off, and the rc's turn on. Peace
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_G View Post
    I have never had a problem before yesterday. It's been out about 24 hours for me but it's obviously working now.
    Seriously?????

I have had this issue for MONTHS. Its only when I`m on Traxxas.com
    All other net usage is normal.

And Yes, Obvisouly. This was just the last straw that made me complian about it.

I have friends on this forum whom I`ve spoken to about this issue with too and they concur.

Can ANYBODY please confirm that they too have had issues on other occasions?

Yes there have been outages. Now go drive your vehicle(s).
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    to some of us this is the excuse to go out there an run your RC.

Northern Adventurer over the years I have been here this forum has had more than it's share of problems and issue. However when I look at your join date and up till now the forum has been running very good IMO. Last night and early this morning there did appear to be some issues but they appear to have gone away and it is running normally now, at least for me it is. I am wondering if the problem is not on your end. I think this may be so because like I said for the period of tiem you have been a member here the forum has been running very well.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Champion
    Other than last night I have no issues with the forum and I'm on it alot during the day

RC Qualifier
    same here up until yesterday no real issue with it sometimes a little slow on login once in awhile but other then that it has ran good for me as well....
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

RC Champion
    Sometimes I find it hard to load some Traxxas pages, I usually think it has more to do with the amount of members trying to use it. I too have had problems, but I just find something else to do for awhile. I experienced trouble yesterday as well. But when there's 153,000 + members there will be slow times. It's funny, people want better Traxxas product, better Traxxas servers, better Traxxas ______, but Traxxas can only do so much. I think Traxxas has one of the BETTER forums, if not the best. Check out Tekin's forum, there's not many members there, only 138.

But that's just my $0.02, ok rant is over.
    Last edited by summitbasher240; 06-26-2013 at 12:06 AM.
    1/10 Xray T3. No Traxxas RCs right now.

RC Qualifier
    Location<