RC poster

Tires for 120 plus

We are trying to run a car with Kershaw setup and having a lot of tire trouble once it gets 110 plus. Anybody have any ideas?

RC Racer
    Did you balance the tires yet?

RC poster
    Yes they are balanced

RC Champion
    What kind of trouble?
    Stop busting my canards!

RC poster

RC Racer
    did you mount these tires and balance them yourself?....I see the wheel is broken...perhaps it was cracked from a wreck?...how many tires have you been through?..
    http://www.facebook.com/RCDrags

RC Champion
    I see the tire in post #5 is not from the OP. Is that the same tire problem the OP has?
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack@HPL View Post
    did you mount these tires and balance them yourself?....I see the wheel is broken...perhaps it was cracked from a wreck?...how many tires have you been through?..
    I did not mount them myself. I did balance them. They were new and came apart on second run. The wheel isn't broken. Could just be camera angle maybe.

I did get a set of Traxxas mounted tires where there wasn't enough glue. I am going to mount a set myself and give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by orca44 View Post
    I see the tire in post #5 is not from the OP. Is that the same tire problem the OP has?
    Yes. That's the same tire the OP is speaking of. I was having the problem. OP has an XO-1 as well and we ran together the other day when I had the problem.

We'll keep at it. Maybe an isolated problem. I know guys are running faster and not having problems. I've had WAY too much fun with this thing!
    Last edited by Double G; 07-27-2013 at 09:23 AM. Reason: merge