Thread: Help Needed!

RC poster

Help Needed!

Hi this is my first post and I joined the forum for help because im a newbie!

Basically I brought the Slash 4X4 and I cannot get the controller to bind, Iv tried everything I can think off.
    Iv been putting the steering servo wire into channel 1 (The second One) and Iv been putting the wire from the EZ-Set into Channel 2 on the receiver, but this isn't the only problem, whenever I connect the EZ-Set Wire it turns the green LED on the EZ-Set off and it turns off.

Could this be a fault, with the receiver or is it a fault with the EZ-Set?

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance guys.

RC Racer
    I found out how to bind my setup on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Yeah iv had a look at YouTube videos and followed them but it still won't work either

RC Champion
    Welcome to the forums, now let's see if we all can help. Is the radio and receiver the stock 2.4? So steering plug is in channel 1, esc is in channel 2? What way are you plugging in the servo and esc wire's? The white wire should be towards the writing on the rx with both plug's. come back with more question's we'll all try to help out.
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by I EAT DIRT View Post
    Welcome to the forums, now let's see if we all can help. Is the radio and receiver the stock 2.4? So steering plug is in channel 1, esc is in channel 2? What way are you plugging in the servo and esc wire's? The white wire should be towards the writing on the rx with both plug's. come back with more question's we'll all try to help out.
    I'm not actually at home atm but when I get back I will have a look but I'm sure there the right way round. But yeah it's the 2.4GHz reciever

I'm at home now I had them plugged in the right way so I don't think it's that. Any other ideas?
    Last edited by cooleocool; 07-08-2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: merge

There are two #1 slots on the receiver. Make sure you have it plugged into the spot marked #2. If all else fails, call Traxxas support and they will get you back on the road. Welcome, remember we are here to help!
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    There are two #1 slots on the receiver. Make sure you have it plugged into the spot marked #2. If all else fails, call Traxxas support and they will get you back on the road. Welcome, remember we are here to help!
    I have a spektrum dx6i remote and reciever aswell. Iv plugged this in and I can get steering but no throttle! Anybody know anything about these?