RC Enthusiast

Experience using DX6i Radio? (Aiming for fpv and gimbal setup)

Hello, I have another thread, but I was wondering if its even possible to run this car using this aircraft remote. The reason I want to use it is because I can use the other joystick to control a gimbal I have been working on for my truck, this would allow me to use one remote for FPV and flim

So yeah there it is, anyone know if this is not possible/hard for a RC truck.

Thanks.

I don't see why not, a TX/RX is a TX/RX.
    Just have to sort out the channels but that should be labeled in the TX's manual.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman4910 View Post
    I don't see why not, a TX/RX is a TX/RX.
    Just have to sort out the channels but that should be labeled in the TX's manual.
    I know it works, but I am more curious about the driving ability. I like the idea of driving the RC more like I drive warthogs in Halo Xbox. (2 joysticks)

But maybe its harder than I imagine. I like the fact I can use more channels in order to move a Camera, or maybe trigger some action. No surface radio really gives this flexibility, and if one does please point me to it!

You can use the right side stick for fwd/rev & steering, & the left side stick for camera tilt & pan.
    And that still leaves you with 2 channels open for other things.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!