RC Racer

Are these shocks any good?

Ok I found a set of these Exotek shocks for my Merv. I have read a few things online and from what I have read they seem to be a pretty good set of shocks. Now As I have not heard first hand from anyone as to how well they work, would these be as good or any better than Traxxas Big Bore Shocks? Any help would be appreciated.

This is what they look like. I dont need the aluminum rockers as I have GPM ones in black already but they come with them.

RC Racer
    I bought them 2 weeks ago. The quality looks very high and they got enough pressure to Put the Revo to its full rideheight.

I waiting for a second paire of summit wheels to test them in Hard Terrain. =/ If they wont arrive and the weather is fine i will test them with other wheels.

Which big bores from traxxas for the Mini Revo do you mean?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

RC Racer
    I meant the Traxxas 7061X GTR Shocks

RC Racer
    Okay, if you compare the gtr ones with exoteks big bores the gtr ones look realy sweet.

My gtr shocks leak After one year of skatepark bashing. I think This is okay. I will See how long the big bores can take it. But they look and response that they will last for a long, time.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

RC Racer
    I went ahead and ordered some HR bodies and some new springs and oil.