RC poster

Need an esc asap!!!

I have a E-MAXX Brushless. It is one of the new models. I bought it used, but the truck itself was BRAND NEW! I didnt know enough about the Speed Control and AMPS and this and that. Shoot the last R/C I had was a Nitro Sport back in 2003! So the guy I got this new EMAXX from had taken the Mamba Monster Motor and ESC out so he could put it in another truck. Well it had a 35amp Hobbywing ESC linked with a 9T4300KV brushlesss motor. Needless to say with that brute of a truck it didnt hold up long. So I am now looking to buy a new motor and ESC. I have found a few new combo kits that are made for the truck, but they want upwards of $200. I got this truck for my nephew and I, so I can get him into the hobby and only got to use it once. If anyone out there has a brushless system that they are willing to part with, PLEASE text me. Thanks
    -Greg 810-882-7111

PLEASE GUYS! THROWING OUT LIFELINES for like two weeks and no one can help...

RC Qualifier
    Northern Illinois
    They might close this thread but you might have better luck looking on, or others. Also this would be better suited for the E-maxx brushless forum. Good luck!
    The best thing about Groundhog Day??? Bill Murray.

RC Qualifier
    35amp Hobbywing ESC linked with a 9T4300KV brushlesss motor
    Sounds like a 1/10th setup, will never last in an EMaxx. I'll send you a link to a decent 1/8th setup.